Abuse Report: Kenny

EvilReturns

26 Dec 2012
Admin's Name: Kenny

Time and date: 16. Oktober 11:20 pm (GMT+1)

Description: That Admin AND MANY OTHERS are so abusive. They are slaying for no reason, for example if a player runs infront of them and stops them from running for 1 sec (Happens to everyone)

Everyone complains about admins slaying all the time, especially Kenny

Also, Kenny just slaps himself 10000 times spamming chat to fly up to us CT while hes a zombie and then he kills us. If we complain he gags or slays us. Not fair and not funny.

Also I just got a 2 month ban (he said, dunno how long it is but I am for sure banned), for being up on the wooden thing when you go up the very fast and small elevator in the map: zm_4way

Ye as I said I was up there (Its hard and afterwards impossible for zombies to get up there but no one forbiddes it because its almost impossible) but yeah, usually admins just slap us, but he decided to slay me immediately, and the round after, and the round after in the new map and then ofc. he bans me for 2 months..

Hes so not fair and so immature..

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Please wait for Kenny's and/or SPA's responds. Meanwhile provide us your steamID or In-game name.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I would like to remind few things:

reporting for abuse requires proves because else we can't check anything, it's very important to make a demo!
that spot in 4way is forbidden, because it ruins the gameplay (impossible to reach for zombies)

wait for kenny tho

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
"Also, Kenny just slaps himself 10000 times spamming chat to fly up to us CT while hes a zombie and then he kills us. If we complain he gags or slays us. Not fair and not funny." nice lie
"Also I just got a 2 month ban (he said, dunno how long it is but I am for sure banned), for being up on the wooden thing when you go up the very fast and small elevator in the map" nice lie u got 2 days.
"but he decided to slay me immediately, and the round after, and the round after in the new map and then" another nice lie i didnt even join for next map.
Ok so you say that usually admins just slap u right so you have already been camping on that spot that is not allowed befor, I already know this sinse i have slayed u befor for it but u just admited it urself.
But anywas you just basically acused me of some heavy abuse that never happend and u got no proff and I am srsly tired of this so i am gonna extend your ban. I hope next time you decide to make an unban request u wont just walse in with all your bs cuz it will only hurt urself.

Hige

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Aug 2013
Germany, Hannover
"(Its hard and afterwards impossible for zombies to get up there but no one forbiddes it because its almost impossible)"

it's forbidden and a slay is an appropriate punishment..

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Who said it's a long ban?, he got only 2 days ban and it's his second ban for the same reason. Unless you have something very useful to say, you should'nt post here.

Reactions: StrikE

ladyboy

12 Sep 2012
southampton (not for long)
he said in his article he got two month ban . As for having some thing useful to say do you decide what is useful and what is not ? and if there's no rules about chat/opinion on here your tone is dam right rude.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
he said in his article he got two month ban . As for having some thing useful to say do you decide what is useful and what is not ? and if there's no rules about chat/opinion on here your tone is dam right rude.

http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/1222-Who-can-write-in-Ban-Unban-Requests

This is pretty much an unban request so the relevant information is "ONLY the banned player and the admins can post replies, whoever is not involved mustn't post anything, if you think you really have something useful to say and you have proofs for what you want to say, then go ahead and post it, we will not punish you if it's something clever."

As for the abuse report, it's the same as mentioned in a similar thread, you have no proof. There is nothing we can do without any proof, there is nothing to verify, it's your word vs an admin's word. As Niko has said, we back up our admins until it can be proven and in this case it can't. If you gather some evidence such as a demo, then feel free to post it here and we will take care of it.