Abuse Report: kiwi

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
Admin's Name: kiwi

Time and date: 10/15/2014

Description: This guy banned me from a zombie server without any reason! he gave no warnings on what he did and he kept muting me and i was asking him why but than he didnt respond! i keept asking for admins and he keept doing this until he banned me. i had no reason to get banned when i asked what he meant another guy on the server had to answer me! i see no respect by this guy/girl!

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
Here's a link to your ban: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:1:47488843&advType=steamid&Submit
Link to chatlog: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=25633&page=1

The reason for ban is blocking. I wasn't present on the server at that time so not sure what really happened, but maybe you were blocking your teammates and thus ruining the gameplay flow for other players? I looked in your chatlog and you were using profanity and insulting other players, for example "2014-10-14 18:27:23 SUCK MY DICK.", "2014-10-14 18:26:06 dick head.", which likely resulted in your mute. Next time refrain from using such language and be respectful to everyone on the server.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
when you join the server, a big fat popup comes up and it tells the rules.
If you press 0 and play, then you agree to them.

Admins warn every now and then aswell, and in your case you were probably warned and gagged. I'm not sure what you did to get banned afterwards, i'll leave this answer up to kiwi.

Please also note that being disrespectful in an unban/abuse report thread does not help sorting the situation out.
Thank you
Nikooo777

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
warned you several times to stop insulting (gagged you etc). On panic i warned you to stop blocking even slaped you. Then on the next map i heard people complaning about you blocking on chat. So I went on spec and guess what i caught you blocking. I gave you 1 hour cause it was your first ban it's already expired.