Handled+ Abuse Report: KURD

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: KURD

Time and date: 06.11.16 21:40

Description: Kurd I remember you gagged me once because of the word "Amk" (just check the chatlogs and the bans), which had back then no insulting intention, but whatever. I added a demo: On Tick ~7000 you can see someone wrote the same, but why you dont react to this?

http://www.file-upload.net/download-12073219/adminabuse6.dem.html

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): v1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Jesus freaking Christ this is totally not worth an abuse report. Admins can't see everything that happens in the chat or so, he could have missed it. Don't be butthurt over an old gag, it's history. I don't even know if that word Amk is worth a gag as i don't know what it means but i bet it should only go for a warning, yet no abuse has been done here.

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
At that moment I was busy talking to Schobi and I didnt see that word(and as u notice, I wrote something in public admin-chat, which supposed to be in private admin-chat. To not mention that "amk-word" went pretty fast).

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Havoc I'm seriously not butthurt, but giving me a 2 hours gag because of a word and others not, mh.. its about the logic not the punishment. And Kurd did you gag him afterwards? I was there a bit more then that and you did nothing.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Listen, admins are not robot, they can't see everything as Havoc said, he may have missed it and that's how it works, what you could have done is a gag request, this is totally not worth an abuse report (where's the abuse here ? you were punished for insulting someone in turkish).

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Xylon my post is maybe in the wrong section, but in the Demo you can see he wasn't interested in gagging him. Now I bring a demo and you all say furthermore "he may have missed it", how should I proof something like this? I was there a bit longer after someone wrote it, nothing happened. Dont take me wrong, I'm not about getting someone gagged because of a word, I'm about treated equal, when I get an instant-gag for a word and on other people it's like "I dont care what they wrote" there is something wierd.
And I really don't expect from any admin to see everything on the Server, the wierd thing is, when I do something little wrong like calling someone "Idiot", I get a gag at an instant and when other people write the whole time in another language, insulting most of them don't care.
The Intention of my post is to punish or treat everybody the same and as I said, this isn't directly an abuse what he did here, but based on my punishment it is.
And here I'm not about busting especially Kurd or something, I'm about to show that some admins acting wrong sometimes.
But the argument "he may have missed" is really not acceptable, I mean he is not blind lol

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I understand your point of view, but as for now, we can't do more than reminding the admins to treat everyone equaly.

We'll take care of this "issue" and make sure rulebreakers are punished the same way, no matter what.