Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Admin's Name KURD
Time and date 16.02.2017 , 22:00
Server v1
Description
So today Kurd reached a new level of trolling with his admin rights.
First of all he gagged someone called "Zlatanisierung" for saying something like "fu.. all blockas", instant-gag without warnings, well okay, not my business.
Then we asked him why etc. he just answered with his stupid smileys trying to provoke and acting in a disgusting way the whole time.
I uploaded 2 Demos:
On the first Demo "Kurd222" you can see the whole chat. I killed him twice before so he switched to spec, what he is doing more often to avoid playing as zombie sometimes. Then I was normally hunting in the floor with the 2 doors (start at minute 4:00) suddenly I got slayed.
You can watch the whole demo, the reason was, that I closed the door and a CT died. Check that in chat after I asked. Look the demo carefully, I tried to open a door to save a CT, but I couldn't because my M3 didnt hit the button, well he died, not my fault. The door was already closed. Then he is telling me I CLOSED THE DOOR AND SOMEONE DIED BECAUSE OF THAT, wtf man whats wrong with him? I closed the door, but after there were zombies coming.
One proof he watching me again to abuse his rights on the most little thing he can "see". He does this every time not only today. Then in the second demo "KURD333" you can see that someone blocked me, I dont care on purpose or not like in the first demo at the beggining someone blocked me on purpose, he did nothing. I told him in the second demo why he does nothing, but he started to ignore me.
The last thing I can say about this nationalistic person is that he is a PKK supporter and likes bashing on turks.
Just look his behavior, kurdish-flag as profilpicture, as spray, look his groups etc. 2 Weeks before he gagged about 5-6 turkish people in the chat, guess why.
I wanted to talk him privat in Steam, after I called his arguments "retarded" he just said to gag me in game. Maybe he has psychiological problems, I dont know.
For this abuse I wanna personally see, what kind of punishment he will get.

(Block at the beginning, The slay from Kurd from 4:00)
>please upload files to the forum (kurd222.dem)

(check the chat for his slayreason; I got blocked, Kurd did nothing, I'm 100% he specced me)
>please upload files to the forum (kurd333.dem)

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Attachments

• kurd333.dem
    4.3 MB · Views: 433
  • kurd222.dem
    7.9 MB · Views: 435
Last edited by a moderator:

Narcos

15 Aug 2016
e
Hey Guys,

I know im not allowed to post here, but i really want to ask something:

Hey Kiinq, mir ist dieser "Abuse report" ziemlich egal, aber eine Sache stört mich sehr.

Unzwar sagst du, dass er ein PKK Anhänger ist und deshalb die Türken benachteiligt.. Diese Aussage stützt du mit den Punkten
-Kurdische Flagge als Profilbild
-Kurdische Flagge als Spray

Ist das eigentlich dein Ernst? Also wenn man eine Kurdische Flagge als Profilbild hat ist man gleich PKK-Anhänger?

Ich bin übrigens selbst Kurde und das weiß er auch, trotzdem hab ich 90% meiner Gags von ihm. Also ist dein Vorwurf er würde Türken extra härter bestrafen nichtig.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Hey narcos, Ik its not my business to talk here, it doesn't concern me but:

Er hat aber schon vorher selber gesagt, dass er für PKK steht und dass er auf jeden fall an der Seite der PKK stehen und sie beschützen will.
Das hat nicht mit Kurdische Flagge als Profilbild oder Kurdische Flagge als Spray zutun. Doch er nutzt sie nur gegen die Türken bzw. den gegern oder Feinden des PKKs.
Das hat er deutlich einmal gesagt. Natürlich es ist jeden egal, was fürn Profilbild oder Spray er hat. Das Ding ist, wofür er sie benutzt.
Als zweitens, es hat garnichts damit zu tun, dass du deine 90% gags von ihm bekommen hast. Hier geht es um Racism. Ich sage nicht, dass er nicht jemanden gaggt,
wenn er jemanden beleidigen sieht. Trotzdem gaggt er 70% die Menschen nicht, die hier rumbeleidigen.
Dass du 90% deiner Gags von ihm bekommen hast, bedeutet nicht (auch ändert es nicht), dass er die türken als ein "Feind" sieht und dazu alles gibt was er kann, damit sie nicht mehr um ihn herum sind.

Als Ronin. beantworte ich dir deine frage jetzt, weil vielleicht falls es Kiinq wäre, wirst du wahrscheinlich nicht glauben.

So guys, I know this case doesn't concern me, but actually it does. Anyway, I am only here to answer Narcos as a Person, who did see all the situations.

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Okay so first of all we don't care about the Kurdish flag and spray thing, if he supports PKK it's his choice, we don't care about that. I don't think he picks on Turks, Kurd is generally a strict admin, he gags all that insult / talk in a different language.

the gag for "fu.. all blockas" was a bit strict, i wouldn't even give a warning for that. A warning should be maximum for that as there is a difference between fu and fuck you. Even i say fu occasionally, it's very minor.

"he just answered with his stupid smileys trying to provoke and acting in a disgusting way the whole time." He's allowed to put smileys in his messages, he just answered your questions, nothing disgusting about that.

The slay on you was wrong but when you shot with shotgun a bullet could've hit the door closing button. And while a ct was there it could look like you kept it closed so he got infected. I'm sure Kurd got a warning about you closing the door.

We can't prove that Kurd was speccing you and he was most likely in spec cause he was afk and that's why he didn't answer. Neither can he trust your word and punish the other player as you know already.

I'm surprised Kurd didn't gag you as you were being really provocative in chat.

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
Admin's Name KURD
Time and date 16.02.2017 , 22:00
Server v1
Description
So today Kurd reached a new level of trolling with his admin rights.
First of all he gagged someone called "Zlatanisierung" for saying something like "fu.. all blockas", instant-gag without warnings, well okay, not my business.
Then we asked him why etc. he just answered with his stupid smileys trying to provoke and acting in a disgusting way the whole time.
I uploaded 2 Demos:
On the first Demo "Kurd222" you can see the whole chat. I killed him twice before so he switched to spec, what he is doing more often to avoid playing as zombie sometimes. Then I was normally hunting in the floor with the 2 doors (start at minute 4:00) suddenly I got slayed.
You can watch the whole demo, the reason was, that I closed the door and a CT died. Check that in chat after I asked. Look the demo carefully, I tried to open a door to save a CT, but I couldn't because my M3 didnt hit the button, well he died, not my fault. The door was already closed. Then he is telling me I CLOSED THE DOOR AND SOMEONE DIED BECAUSE OF THAT, wtf man whats wrong with him? I closed the door, but after there were zombies coming.
One proof he watching me again to abuse his rights on the most little thing he can "see". He does this every time not only today. Then in the second demo "KURD333" you can see that someone blocked me, I dont care on purpose or not like in the first demo at the beggining someone blocked me on purpose, he did nothing. I told him in the second demo why he does nothing, but he started to ignore me.
The last thing I can say about this nationalistic person is that he is a PKK supporter and likes bashing on turks.
Just look his behavior, kurdish-flag as profilpicture, as spray, look his groups etc. 2 Weeks before he gagged about 5-6 turkish people in the chat, guess why.
I wanted to talk him privat in Steam, after I called his arguments "retarded" he just said to gag me in game. Maybe he has psychiological problems, I dont know.
For this abuse I wanna personally see, what kind of punishment he will get.

(Block at the beginning, The slay from Kurd from 4:00)
>please upload files to the forum (kurd222.dem)

(check the chat for his slayreason; I got blocked, Kurd did nothing, I'm 100% he specced me)
>please upload files to the forum (kurd333.dem)

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

1. I gagged Zlatanisierung for that "fu", because i had him warned already and he is an old player and knows the rules pretty well. He was in the server for like a hour or so. All that day i was spamming about the rules.
I have gagged you too for "amk" and same repeats here. Why you starting to flame about that in game and here? You know i dont tollerate that and as Havoc mentions, iam strict. I did warn you to stick to your gaming and still u cant stop.

2. A player complains about door closing and one line above that says: "Kiinq closed the doors(and your demo proofs that)". I slayed you.

3. You complaining about getting blocked(your second video-proof), is srsly lame and how can that be in purpose?. You were behind that guy who got infected and then going emo about that is litteraly wierd(seems like you are acting up a situation here). I wasn't spectating you. There is a whole server i keep an eye at and if you read what i wrote, you would notice that i already told you that. I use to go to spec after i get killed as human to watch the players, especially in 4way. That map is made for rulebreakers.

You killed me twice in that map, even i was bhopping and spinning like headless chicken and you still got me. Nice aim and I admire that.

4. I gagged 5-6 players few days ago. Do you know why i did that? They thought they were in a turkish picnic in the server, talking turkish all the day. Even tho i warned them alot. I stick to the rules.
The best part here was that both you and Ronnin were part of that. Bringing up turkish name and flags etc to provoke me.
That was a nice try and going so low is not my lvl.

For your information: One of my best friends is turkish. I love whole that family, specially their breakfast! Delicious!

- Bringing up that that iam racist and got psychiological problems is another reason to gag you.
- I have never said i support PKK(that is anyways up to me).
- Since day one(2010) i have used my current name and avatar.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
@Narcos hör mal zu, wir zocken hier ein Spiel, warum sollte man solche nationalistischen Sachen wie kurdische, türkische, deutsche mir egal welche Flagge mit ins Spiel bringen? Sag mal wozu? Ich hab nicht gesagt, dass er PKK anhänger ist, weil er Kurde ist, sondern weil ich das weiß, weil er mal mit mir darüber diskutiert hat und meinte sowas wie, dass PKK keine Terrororganisation ist und versucht hat das zu verteidigen.

@Havoc "but when you shot with shotgun a bullet could've hit the door closing button", the door was closed right? I shot at the button, tried to OPEN it. Then someone opened it, but it was too late and the ct died. Not my fault. Then there were only zombies and I closed the door, whats wrong with that, there is nothing to misinterpretate. I think somewhere in the chat he wrote, that he was specing me. He also once freezed me once, I tried to ask him 10 minutes why? He said "Oh sorry I freezed you on accident and switched to desktop". Doing things like this all the time. And watch him at night, he does what he wants, changing maps he wants play, slapping noobs, who camp with him down, etc.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
@ Kurd I'm really tired of your childish behavior, just stop annoying, if you think "I will keep going on provoke him what can he do" just dont underestimate me. Nothing more to say, I don't wanna discuss with ignorant people, I saw your kind of character on our private chat.

Close the Thread.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
@Kiinq.! If Kurd really does that then record it and post it here in an useful abuse report, also you claim Kurd is childish but you should take a look at your own behavior first.

Closed as no abuse has been done here.

Reactions: KURD
Status
Not open for further replies.