Handled# Abuse Report: mariohaddad92

Status
Not open for further replies.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Admin's Name: mariohaddad92

Time and date: today and yesterday

Description: this admin has no idea about elitehunterz rules and keeps says something who he doesnt follow.

he is banning people even if they follow the rules. this admin is just looking for excuses to ban people he doesnt like.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): forums and v3

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Yes this is what i said earlier :

"Using others' names is allowed and not punishable, unless that use is being exploited/abused, for example in the case the player who copied the name breaks rules or insults, which might hurt the other player's reputation or cause confusion among players."

he banned me even i didnt break any rules! ..... = admin abuse

Sorry, i can't find any contradiction between what i said and my behavior. You are a player who breaks rules, and using this name is hurting the real player's reputation/image and it is causing him discomfort.

im not hurting anyones reputation since he already has 3 perm banned accs. and he only got banned for the rules he broke.. i never broke any rules and he got banned for that ...

In fact, since you are a player who breaks rules, no matter how many accounts you buy, if you use the name zm_youssef_the_terminator in any account on elite-hunterz servers, you could get banned given the past events.

The reason that rules exist is to try and provide a comfortable and friendly environment for our players. You will never be able to exploit our rules and find the loop you're looking for. This is not the U.S constitution, this is EH, we study and assess every exceptional case, which we did and decided that you as a person shouldn't use that name anymore as it will cause discomfort to the real player.

If you decide to abide, we will remove all 3 bans, otherwise all 3 will be extended to perm.

if i make a new account, my other, previous bans/mutes dont affect my new account! this admin should know it!

all in all i have to say that this admin seems very inmature and has no idea about the rules.

if i tell him to show proof why he banned me, he only shows proof o delicts i already got punished for!
that means he punishes me for 1 crime twice, which is absolutly against the rules!

i want you to proove it now!
either you are a liar or you abused your admin power!

its your turn!

Last edited:

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
You have broken rules using another player's complex name. It caused him discomfort and he complained, so we decided that you should not use that name anymore. You refused to use a new name hence you got banned.

This has happened on 3 accounts of yours so far, and all 3 were handled the same way: Ban until you accept to never use that name again.

furthermore, in case you buy a new account and break rules or insult using that name, and Youssef complains to us again, you will also get banned again on that account.
Now in case you bought a new account and used that name but did not break rules or insult, the decision of banning you or not, given past events, will be discussed among head admins.

Excuse me from further discussion as i said all i have.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
too bad for you i didnt break rules with the last account you banned permanantly!

thats why you abused your admin power!

and if you are pointing at head admins, then dont participate in things cant dont want to be part of!

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
the admins have done the job i asked them to do.
Responsibility for all your banned accounts is on me. We'll deal with it on the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.