Handled# Abuse Report: Moje (Something) from 'deadlyhunterz'

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicidal

8 Feb 2016
Admin's Name: Moje (Something) from 'deadlyhunterz'

Time and date: 8 feb 2016 21.00 pm.

Description: She respawned me and froze me because she ment i blocked her on purpose, but i didn't? I call that admin abuse. Because she died she got mad and ment it was my fault. Why should i block on purpose? And why should i block an ADMIN on purpose? It's pretty annoying that she can do what she did just because she thinks i did something on purpose. And IF i blocked her (Which i still mean i didn't) and it wasn't on purpose, is it then OK to do what she did? I think it's pretty annoying!

(I have never posted anything in here, but now i jsut want to check if something will happen when you do have a problem with an admin.)

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): 37.187.142.159:27015

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Last edited:

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Thanks for reporting me.
You blocked me 2-3 times on 4way tunnel so it was purposely imo I told you to move 1 time before plus as I remember I told everyone not to block cuz I already couldn't move - used my bind.
I got infected cuz of your block. You were crouching behind my back, not even moving. So I slayed you + froze you, cuz if I just slay you just respawn back.
That's the punishment for blocking. Hope you don't do it again, see you in game.

Reactions: Dev1ne

suicidal

8 Feb 2016
Thanks for reporting me.
You blocked me 2-3 times on 4way tunnel so it was purposely imo I told you to move 1 time before plus as I remember I told everyone not to block cuz I already couldn't move - used my bind.
I got infected cuz of your block. You were crouching behind my back, not even moving. So I slayed you + froze you, cuz if I just slay you just respawn back.
That's the punishment for blocking. Hope you don't do it again, see you in game.

I don't even remember i blocked you 2-3 times? wtf? How the hell do you know i did it on purpose? I did not see you were typing 'move' in chat AND how should i even know it was for me? fool. And I still didn't block you. You got mad and took your'e revenge by using your'e 'admin powers'. SO stop the shit talking, plz!
Ive played this shit in about 5 years now, and ive never blocked anyone on purpose, so why the hell should i do it now? Admin abusing. Just saying.

ANd is that it? Do you punish EVERYONE whos blocking you even if it's not on purpose? Jesus Christ! What if someone can't move and hes blocking you? Youll get mad too, right? Admin abuse ftw!

suicidal

8 Feb 2016
And i was crouching because i was waiting for the zombs to get down the ladder.

This is how it is: What you think is right - Thats why you punish people. Abusing .. Sad

And you know what? I bet that you have blocked alot of people too, because it will happen on this server.

Cheers/

Last edited:

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Watch your mouth and be nice when talking to me dont call me a fool.

We have already been discussing about the situation in game. As i said it was my opinion. You've been warned all the others as well, then just take a look at the chat.
I don't slay people for fun or blocking me 1 time I don't mind about dying in game. But all I mean is I am talking about 2-3 times you did. You kept crouching behind my back so I couldn't move, shooting through my body or whut? seems like telling you to move wasn't enough at first time.
Tho thats even a point I dont get why you've to crouch behind my back, so close? When I am standing? How you shooting at Zombies like that?
When I got infected I punished you for that, cuz you were the one that was standin/crouching behind me once more again after " telling you to move "

Anyway abusing my powers is the last thing I would do.
I don't think I'll discuss this with you, since you had to discuss with Schobi and me as well, not even respectful. If anyone else has somethin important to say feel free.

It's closed for me.

suicidal

8 Feb 2016
what are you talking about? Schobi just told me to post it in here instead of discussing it in game. I haven't discussed this with Schobi at all.

Exactly - YOUR'E opinion. But what if that opinion was wrong? as it was.

Well why don't you just answer my questions? WHY should i block on purpose? And i was crouching because : 1. you aim better when you crouch. 2. i was waiting for the zombs to get down the ladder, and 3. i moved when i had to reload, is that a fucking problem? Are you even reading what i'm typing in here?

AND if you keep meaning that i blocked oyu on purpose, well then lets turn it around: Why did you go infront of me????? As i said - What you think is right. You are the baddest admin ever..
Are you talking about respectl? shame on you. You should respect the players and their opnions. Now you leave? sad. It's so easy : Stop the admin abusing and make sure your'e doing the right thing next time instead of doing what your'e thinking is the right thing to do!

I don't even remember i blocked you 2-3 times? wtf? How the hell do you know i did it on purpose? I did not see you were typing 'move' in chat AND how should i even know it was for me? And I still didn't block you. You got mad and took your'e revenge by using your'e 'admin powers'. SO stop the shit talking, plz!
Ive played this shit in about 5 years now, and ive never blocked anyone on purpose, so why the hell should i do it now? - Answer me on this, plz.

Damn yuo can make me mad .. And it's a freaking game .... lol

Last edited:

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Listen, you kept crouching 2-3 times behind my back after and after, thats how its in my view " on purpose " I am sorry if you didn't mean it, but as I said, if anyone keep doing it 2-3 it's like that in my view.

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Admins are humans too, it can be real chaos on the server sometimes and there's statistically a chance that the wrong person will be punished, if that's the case here. Admins are prone to being accused of their decisions being wrong, and they cannot lift every ban they issue or apologize for every not-deserved minor punishment. For an admin, the proof is enough by what he sees on the screen. If it happened to be a wrong decision - a direct outcome of misinterpretation of the situation - we're sorry. You can always talk it out with the admin for further details about what happened, and if any time-based punishment has been issued the admin may consider revoking. As I understand here, you came not to talk the thing out, but attempt to put mud on our admin. It doesn't solve anything.

However, an abuse request is used in case of literal misuse of powers, not wrong judgement from the admin in the midst of V1/V3 chaos. Your feedback is appreciated, it certainly will be noted and took up for our further attention. For future cases like this I suggest contacting a SPA/HA privately to discuss the matter.

Even if an abuse of admin rights occurred here, it's not enough to do any sort of consequences from it.

As of now, the case is closed. Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions and take care!

Reactions: Mafia and Havoc
Status
Not open for further replies.