Invalid Abuse Report: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Micu

4 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: N/A

Time and date: N/A

Description: Follow up

I said in my last report that I don't care anymore. And a few responses would be yes that night I always thought of what I was going to say before saying it until the end there when I had had enough and typed that message and left. Clearly my Friend Fritz was not thinking, but through that whole conversation, I was telling him that he should stop for a moment and think. I now understand that I should not have said not to reply as I wrote that really late last night and I was tired. I would also like to add that me and Fritz were talking to you but some of my other friends had been talking too so it is not solely based on what me and Fritz said. Also, Rob did not join until the end of the fight. And he frankly did not give a shit about the conversation he was siding with you because he has known you longer and trusts you which is fine. But I had a question for ineyy, Yes you have access to the chat and what not but do you have access to any mic chats because you have based your evidence around the chat and most of the conversation was over the mic (except Zack) most of my evidence is based on what we said and how we reacted. Now I can't say anything for Fritz but im sure he would not be as nice with his report.(not that he his going to make one)

At this point, I don't care anymore and I'm done writing these reports for no reason. I have just wasted time for something that does not matter.(unless you think fighting over jokes is important) And just for your satisfactory, sorry.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Surf_Beginner

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i think this one should be a direct reply to one of your reports. please reply directly to the relevant thread else it gets confusing and can't be used for future reference.

I'm closing this one

Status
Not open for further replies.