blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
Admin's Name: niko777

Time and date: yesterday

Description: you banned me without a demo. "all bans must have demo" if i do remember correctly.. smh smh #whatadminjob

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): all

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i don't need demos.
If i needed any i'd simply override the rule... feels good to be the boss here doesn't it?

Skela

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Oct 2015
Norway
www.youtube.com
Description: you banned me without a demo. "all bans must have demo"

I just have to correct you, blair. All permanent bans must have a demo. And from what I can see you're not permanent banned.

Reactions: Jamal

blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
I must correct you aswell. last time i checked, only the admin in question and the person that submits the report is allowed to reply. so wyd replying?

Reactions: Jamal

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Jesus...

Only the reporter, the admin in question and ha/spa are allowed to reply but to this troll report it doesn't really matter. Only bans for hacking require a demo. This wasn't for hacking, this was for your trollish stupid behavior on forum, teamspeak etc. What is your point of this report? Reporting the person in charge of everything? Who should remove him if he did wrong? In this case he's all right and you're just trying to make him look bad but you only manage to make yourself looking worse than you did already.