Abuse Report: nor dw

Status
Not open for further replies.

homo

15 Aug 2013
Admin's Name: nor dw

Time and date: 12:10 20.08.2013

Description: same thread cause admins are locking my threads permanetly - i dont care if you (forum) ban me for this - cause if you can get banned by admins who dont like you what is ths community about then?

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
This is what Nor-dw said
NOR-DW:
Kicked him twice, warned him several times.
he kept changeing his nick too:
rejoining = no ban !!
rejoining = not bannable
rejoining = no punishment
rejoining
rejoining now allowed

He was saying rejoining is allowed and told other players to rejoin because Niko had said on the forum that "rejoing is no longer bannable"

Encouraging others to break the rules even after warnings is a bannable offence. You made a mistake and you just have to deal with it. There is no admin abuse, and your ban will not be deleted. There's nothing else to be said really

homo

15 Aug 2013
i wasnt encouraging people to break rules or to rejoin! i changed my name after i got told to to and after i got kicked i a name which is allowed so there is no reason to ban me !!

its about the priciple not the ban cause if i dont get my ban deleted now nor dw can ban me in the future for everything else i havent done wrong and i am not going to stop making thread until my ban gets deleted.

i havent make a mistake cause i didnt do anything against the rules ----> ban = admin abuse then

Last edited:

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Having your nick as "rejoining = no ban" / "rejoining now allowed" will make others think that it's allowed to rejoin. It's obvious that you tried to find some kind loophole and failed or you just tried to be smartass changing from "= no ban" to "= no punishment" to "now allowed". And no one will ban you if you follow the rules and listen to the admins.

Reactions: Vindictive
Status
Not open for further replies.