Abuse Report: Not sure

just saiyan

18 Jul 2023
Admin's Name Not sure

Time and date Oct 11 2023

Server Forums

Description
Seen this under my notification, "Your post in the thread Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: ScramjetElite was deleted. Reason: Stop posting random shit in places you know you shouldn’t unless you’d prefer to join smity."

When I try to see who posted it, it seems that they have deleted it. I do not think a threat was warranted. I have only posted twice in the forum regarding sxmity's actions.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Nearly your entire history on our forums is randomly jumping into threads where smity has been involved in some way, and saying something rude or harassing either towards or regarding him. So yeah when you did it… again… I told you to grow up if you don’t want to be banned like he was… so grow up

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
To be abundantly clear, you made one report on our forums, then your history up til this post was specifically cause it seems like you aren’t a big fan of smity…
IMG_3306.jpeg

You read my warning now so clearly you must have seen this one from the first time you didn’t follow our forum rules??

You then came back with
IMG_3307.jpeg

And…
IMG_3308.jpeg

Your forum activity effectively existed only to attack another player you do not like, breaking many of our forum rules in the process, and when you did it most recently the other player in question was already clearly banned from these forums, so yeah sorry I don’t have a lot of patience when it comes to people that already know the rules because they’ve already been warned for the same thing, but I shouldn’t need to tell you to cut the shit in the first place, should be common sense that coming into any forum just to harass another user is a no go…

Grow up and be a little less obsessed with other players, no need for me to pull your chat and this be literally the first thing there
IMG_3309.jpeg

just saiyan

18 Jul 2023
Pretty sure nothing I said is considered rude nor harassment. I am simply calling his actions as I see it and finding reasons to void him from the server since he has a history of making multiple reports, especially the "innocent/friendly" ones -- the server has kept him for this long in-game and I am getting attention on his actions, which is apparent you are interpreting it differently.

-Furthermore, the last post you showed about my chat log, it's just a question -- you do not see me dragging on about it in that conversation. And that happened after my post was removed -- I am just asking a question about what I do not know.

I do not know what you think I said it was considered rude or harassment. If anything, I am giving him a taste of his own medicine, if you so-call, "Grow up and be a little less obsessed with other players, no need for me to pull your chat and this be literally the first thing there."

I can see you are frustrated and interrupting my actions more harshly than you would -- I suggest you take a breather or away from the forums for a bit. I do not mean this sarcastically nor am I trying to be coy.

Take care.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Ok let me spell it out a different way I suppose.
You make a forum account, you make one report using that forum account, you do not use or interact with the forums in any capacity for a period of time following that.
When you are yourself reported by another player, you make a long reply about how the other player makes too many reports to which you are told that you shouldn’t be posting replies to reports and that reply is deleted.
Once again you do not interact or engage in any way with the forums for a period of time, then a couple of days after that other player has already been banned on these forums, you return to say they should be banned and to exclaim that wow everyone else must find you annoying too. Again posted in places you should not be posting, something you had already been warned about in the past, and for the same general situation featuring the same characters.
This is your entire history on the forums up until this post, you broke rules you were already warned about before, you got a harsher warning, would you prefer I just banned you instead of “threatening” to ban you?
I am interpreting your actions as you knew the rules and you broke them, theres not a whole lot else to say. There is a player that in your own words annoys you, this player is banned and suddenly you’re back here and making random replies to his posts in a manner that is difficult to interpret in a way other than trolling, you get warned, end of story

just saiyan

18 Jul 2023
I assumed we left on good terms or at least neutral in my last post, but you do not think so. The forum rules listed show professionalism, yet your behavior to portray professionalism as a "special" admin is the opposite. I will indulge you this last time.

Let's break down your points:
-"you make one report using that forum account" -- I have made a previous report about a human teaming, and I only reported because I told him not to do that, but he followed up with an insult. In the end, he was dealt with as expected.

-"you do not use or interact with the forums in any capacity for a period of time following that" -- I am a lurker. Contribution to a community/forum can be direct/indirect, micro/macro-level, and bad/good.

-"you make a long reply about how the other player makes too many reports to which you are told that you shouldn’t be posting replies to reports and that reply is deleted." -- My long reply is because it is evidence-based...isn't that what the admins need to justify a sanction on a player? Furthermore, my replies and comments regarding the individual in their respective thread are related to why they should be punished. If my posts/replies were deleted to avoid drama, then you are doing exactly the opposite here, because your "evidence" about what you made so far is all assumption-based, motivated by EMOTIONS.

-"couple of days after that other player has already been banned on these forums" -- You talk about my ignorance on the forum, yet you are here expecting me to know that the player was dealt with - Seems like you are trying to make a point to fit your narrative. Again...in my last post, I replied to this comment already, which is why I asked dhouz.

From reading your post, it is quite apparent you tend to show projection - you talked about me being ignorant of the forum rules, yet you did not seem to have read my previous thoroughly and repeated some of the points. Your evidence-based analysis is superficial. Again, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, this can all be because you are exhausted and tired, which I previously rec you to take a break.

Last thing:

"This is your entire history on the forums up until this post, you broke rules you were already warned about before, you got a harsher warning, would you prefer I just banned you instead of “threatening” to ban you?" -- If you get a power trip on doing so...go ahead. Make yourself feel good and righteous from your POV.

Cheers.