Abuse Report: [P9]Arrow

volraider

21 Jan 2013
Admin's Name: [P9]Arrow

Time and date: June 22, 3:00-3:30am

Description: I was a zombie, and I killed Arrow. There were 3 of us zombies that had him cornered on azdueextinction (he wasn't getting away, even if I didnt kill him). Arrow immediately tells me to fix my ping, which is 200. I ask why he doesnt ask the two guys with 300 ping and the guy with 400 ping to change their ping, and he ignores me.

Next map, he kicks me for ping during the first round. This time, he pretends to care about high pingers by kicking one of the other guys with 300 ping. I come back, say "really noob admin" and immediately get gagged. He then tried to talk to me (apparantly forgetting he gagged me) and then kicks me again when I don't respond.

The only reason Arrow decided to care about my ping is because I killed him. He had been playing an entire map with two 300 pingers and a 400 pinger and hadn't kicked them to make them change their ping.

Please inform Arrow of how his admin powers should be used.

Attachments

• zm_cbble_eh_v70068.jpg
    zm_cbble_eh_v70068.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 469
  • snapshot0069.jpg
    snapshot0069.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:

daniestrella

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
19 Mar 2011
Some times ping doesn't matter and a player with 300+ ping may lag less than a player with 200 ping... You have to see players with your own eyes and then decide if you should do something about it.

volraider

21 Jan 2013
I have over 300 hours on the hunting servers in the last year, and have played with over a dozen admins. None of them cared. Arrow only cared because i killed him.

ARROW09

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
26 Apr 2013
Hello,
Daniestrella already said that sometimes ping doesn't matter...

Some ppl told me that you're lagging and longknifing, i checked it and it was true. I have warned you"Volraider fix your ping", after 2-3 rounds it wasnt better so i kicked you.

"He then tried to talk to me (apparantly forgetting he gagged me)"
Admins can see the deadchat of gagged players aswell.

"and then kicks me again when I don't respond."
I kicked you for highping and lagging !!!

PS:.volraider please fix your laggs

Regards
Arrow

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
I got to support Arrow.
He's right.
I played several times against you and you're lagging like hell.
You have a nice aim, even with your laggs.
But killing you isn't that easy, because you're always teleporting around.
I wouldn't have kicked you, but it's admins decision.

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
It is true that admins can read the deadchat + even the chat from gagged players. That's the beauty of being an admin :p. Besides if people have a strong connection but live far away(such as in the USA or central Asia), they will always have over 100 ping due to the distance. That doesn't mean that the person will experience laggs that we keep on seeing in-game.
It seems that your ping was caused by an unstable internet connection and not by you living far away from the server. It is most likely why the admin might have seen you lagg more then others.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
As many have stated. Ping does not always say which players are lagging.

Assuming that Arrow has a personal vendetta againts you because you killed him is a void accusation. With no proof. Therefore this abuse report is void.

I trust admins on our servers. If you can get me proof that arrow was kicking you because you killed him then i will reconsider. But since the only facts that you have are that you had a high ping, that he kicked you because of it and you joined back and called him a noob then kept lagging and he kicked you again. Thats just not enough. Thats not abuse.

Admin powers were used correctly in this case. So no action will be taken.

Also for the future. Please try to fix your lagg. Happy hunting!

Case Closed!

Regards!
SPA AsH

Last edited:
Reactions: ARROW09

volraider

21 Jan 2013
If you can get me proof that arrow was kicking you because you killed him then i will reconsider.

If you check logs during azdue extinction around 3:00am, you will see that I killed him, and then immediately he tells me to fix my ping (within 10-15 seconds).

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
If you check logs during azdue extinction around 3:00am, you will see that I killed him, and then immediately he tells me to fix my ping (within 10-15 seconds).

I'm not sure what your point is there, I've done that many times. Not because I rage tell them but because you sometimes don't notice a person's lag until you experience the problem first hand.