Abuse Report: Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sany

19 Jun 2014
Admin's Name: Pan

Time and date: Between: 14:30 - 15:30 (19-6-2014

Description: Hello,

I want to report pan about his mis-behaving and Admin abusing on the Scoutknivez server.

Today, I just connected to the server. And the first thing I saw was the Admin 'pan' telling another player to ''Stfu''.
A few seconds later he was provoking me and said "Hey sany, my best friend''. (Because I have a history with pan, in my view is was overreacting in the past with few things).
I feel like getting provoked when he said ''Hey sany, my best friend". I told him that I spoke with Thirtyeight about his mis-behaving from the other day and that he should only use his Admin powers when it's only needed.
Immediately he was treaten and he said something like:"Do I have to kick you again" and he told me to in aggresive and insulting words to stop or he would use his powers against me.

First at all, an Admin shouldn't swear/insult at all. He should be an examle for the server and he should respond in a right and honest way. He didn't do that.
Second of all, I think he is searching for small tiny reasons to use his Admin against someone. I'd also think that he finds me annoying for some reason because I am number #1 in the server, he might find me a bit arrogant and that's why he is giving me a special treatment.

But continue with the story; he silenced me for no reason. I spoke with him alone in our team chat. So it was not disturbing for other players who were playing. I rejoined, but I didn't say a word to him. I rejoined because I found that he silenced me because he was just trying to proof that he wants to dominate me, even he was wrong in my view.
After seconds he unfortunately banned me.

I'm a huge and big fan of your server and I really like the server. I'm playing alot on it and I have never been banned on your server before (I'm also playing for a really long time already on your server).

Lately I see still more Admins not using their powers correctly. I think they are not very well-trained enough and maybe they do not understand or know how to respond in situations. Hereby I'm talking about Admins like: Mike Cunt, Fealwen and Pan.

I really hope someone can check the logs and talk with the Admin Pan. Especially about his behaviour and attitude/language on the server. Because in the language how he is talking to players and telling them to ''Shut the fuck up" is not correct and not good for the server. He should also use his Admin powers only when it's really needed. When he is just punishing players without a good reason it's very toxic for the server population.

Thank you for reading my report, I appreciate that. I really hope you can do something about this. I really do like your server and I do not feel welcomed on the server if there are Admins who are constantly mis-behaving or not knowing how to respond in situations.

Best Regards,
Sany.

Sany

19 Jun 2014
Hi AlawY, I know, but that ban was 100% unfair and I spoke with Thirtyeight about that a while ago and he spoke with Mike Cunt about his behaviour. Besides I also see another report of Mike Cunt so that also means that he don't act proper and troubleless. It surprised me that the first wasn't been removed already, I don't count it. But if you want to talk about that ban, I am reffering Thirtyeight for it.
Besides that, I've been playing for a really long time on your servers and I'm not a player that insults heavily or/is toxic to other players.

This report is more made because an Admin shouldn't act that way. Telling people to ''Stfu" and swearing/insulting in his lines of text. An Admin should be an example for the server.
I recommend to check the logs and you will see it, they do not lie. I hope you guys can do something about this attitude because I'm not feeling welcomed to server because few Admins don't know how to respond like a 'good'-Admin or like an Admin should act.

Thank you.
Sany.

Last edited:

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Hello, iam the admin which banned you.

First of all, thanks for trying to tell me how to do my job. I am admin for more than 5 years now, and I think I know how to handle my admin rights. My status as being a Special Admin, underlines this.
I can speak for myself and every other admin we have here, that no ban is unjustified. I joined the server to play a bit, and I had to read your bullshit about how pro you are, arguing with someone else and being a real bitch, thats why I told you both in a polite way to stop fighting, more than once. (This can be found in the logs ofcourse.) That was yesterday btw, I dont know why you are referring to a "past", it isnt like its years ago. Then today, when you joined, you still didnt stop with your bullshit, and still spammed me with your idiotic thoughts. Because I was sick of it, I kicked you, because I dont like being threatened by someone. When you rejoined after my silence, I took my right to ban you, because rejoining to prevent being silenced is not allowed, and banable. I usually dont hesitate to ban morons like you immediately, but I gave you too much warnings, and you ignored them. Thirtyeight also told you to stop, if an admin tells you to stop. (Everything can be found in the logs)

About me saying "stfu" to someone else: I could also easily used my rights to kick him or gag him or whatever, but I actually dont use my rights that much, thats why I stick to words. "Stfu" is no big deal imo, and I would never punish someone for saying that, thats different from admin to admin.

Luckily I am in the position myself to say if a ban stays or not, and the ban will stay for obvious reasons. If you would like to know any other thing, do not hesitate to ask, you have enough free time now anyway, while being banned.

Phanty

Reactions: winter

Sany

19 Jun 2014
So only Because you are a 'Special Admin' then it still doesn't mean that you can provoke players and telling them to ''Shut the fuck up". The main thing about this report is you, acting not fair and how an Admin should act.
The rules are: Respect players/Admins. This also means for you and this doesn't change if you are a 'Special Admin'. Now you are just acting like a dictator because you are not following the rules by yourself, telling players to 'Stfu' and provoking them is totally not having respect for the players/visitors on your server.
You are acting totally wrong and you can't respond proper and nice for an Admin. I also think you are just trying find small reasons and excuses to punish me because you said that you found me arrogant lately.
You clearly have something against me. You are using your powers way too quickly and not even necessary.
You are extremely toxic for the players and population of the server if you continue acting like this. The server isn't well-populated yet and now it seems like you just want to get rid-off the folks.
Also your attitude right now in this report. The way how you act and use insulting words is not how an Admin should respond, especially not for a 'Special Admin'.

You can be a Admin for 5 years or a Special Admin. But that doesn't change the fact that you can say everything what you want. Because you also have to follow the rules like every other player nor Admin.

I hope the Head-Admin can check the logs and hopefully they will find a solution for this case, because I really think I am right in this case and I'm standing good in my shoes. Also I would like to get unbanned because this
is just totally mis-behaving of an Admin what is provoking me in the begin when I connected - reffering to the ''The:" (Hey Sany, my best friend) thing. You were looking and asking for it and this is total mis-behaving and abusing your Admin powers and your position 'Special Admin' to a regular, active player on the server.

Best Regards,
Sany.

Last edited:

Sany

19 Jun 2014
Here I want to give you advice of replying.

Advice as your replies are doing yourself more harm than good.

Whether these reports are founded or not, there appears to be another intention of making you mad. Your replies are ranging between extremely defensive and outright aggressive, proving to them, and from everyone else's point of view, that you are mad.
You cant start saying to these players that they are going to be punished for reporting, that is how a dictatorship works or a police state. You need to try and be as much of a democracy as possible, the people have the say, you are just here to enforce rules and make the game fun for everyone. If a player feels that one of us is abusing our powers, they have every right and obligation to report you, and you should always take such a report seriously.

What I advise for you is chilling out, If a player reports you, the ONLY thing you need to do is give your point of view in the reply and nothing else, flaming back at the player by crying harassment is not right. It's like the worst thing you could be doing here man, you are the one escalating the situation, making the favour of the argument go in the other direction and making it seem like you are in some way wrong. You have to be level-headed and not escalate the situation. just stay chilled and say you have said your point of view, and that the head admin will look into it.

If you have done something wrong, that’s fine we all do. The important thing is we accept that we have done something wrong, say sorry to those affected, and learn from that mistake to ensure it doesn’t happen again.

- I'm sorry for the double post.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
jeeeez, dont you understand that im sick of this bullshit? i could punch a hole in the wall having to handle with a child like you.

we are playing an ego shooter game, where 11year old kiddies tell each other that they fuck their moms, and you come cry because of a "stfu"? a lot of our admins are a bit more harsh and have kind of a bad language, that doesnt mean that they are bad admins. that simply means that they are also in a bad mood sometimes, simple as that. if you think "stfu" is too heavy, then you should go and play teletubbies or something like that. i wont change my behaviour because of you, it is just fine. a guy that i killed 10 times in a row today called me low or something like that, hence i responded with a stfu, and i stand to that. yes i did, so what? thats no big deal for lords sake.

also im always following the rules. also about "hey sany, my best friend" thing, to clear that up: i cant say that it wasnt meant in a provoking way, and have to admit that my feelings led me to write this, but your answer "hey nabmin" wasnt also the best respond, also you could have easily ignored that, or whatever, because also as the "stfu" its no big deal.

an important fact for you to know: an admin can make up a rule himself if its necessary and useful, and when an admin tells you to stop, and kicks you and silences you, and you still continue, then jeez, im too old for this childish behaviour and just ban you, because i can. yes i can ban you. that does not mean im feeling like a dictator, every admin can ban you, why should anyone argue with you when you deserve a ban obviously? i dont like arguing with internet kiddies that try to prove me a point, im doing this for too long, and had to deal with at least 100 people that were just like you. at some point it becomes useless to try to talk calm and nice with people like you. (logs.)

also please stop with that thought that i have something against you, i dont even know you, ive met you the first time yesterday. behave on our severs and everything is alright, and i will not punish you in any way. continue to annoy me, and i will use my rights again to silence/kick you. simple as that. i dont care if you are rank 1 or rank 2000, if you dont behave like an admin tells you to do, you deserve a ban, and thats what i did. also sorry for not using correct punctuation etc.

phanty

Sany

19 Jun 2014
Wow wow wow, so hang on. If you just say that we are playing an ego-shooter game. And that everyone is mis-behaving. Then why did you banned me for just having a conversation/discussing with you? There are worst things like you just said. And remember, you started this all when I joined the server by provoking me with telling me:"Hey sany, my best friend". You are the the Admin right? You should be the example of the server right? It's even more funny to see you banned me even you started this all, that's why this ain't really fair, and you know that.

So we can all conclude now that you were completely overreacting. Your replies are way too weird and you are extremely typing against yourself now. How more you type, how more you are acting like a fool.
I'm done talking with you, I hope the Higher-ups (Head Admin). Can make a final decision about this. Because you are just heavily defending yourself now with a bad aggresive language and you don't show any respect towards players nor reports. And I really do hope you can realise and understand that you totally overreacted by banning and punishing me for unfair idiotic reasons. Everyone can see that with a fair-sight of looking and I'm sure the higher-ups will atleast take this report serious and I'm pretty sure they can all see you acting like a weird frustrated harmless 'Special Admin'.

Again, I am done talking with you now. I told everyone how I'm looking in my view and I pretty sure about myself and this report what I made against you. Waiting for 'one' of the higher ups to make a final decision about your behaviour. Because even if you are a 'Special Admin' it doesn't change the fact that you should follow the rules with respecting players and reports.

Best Regards,
Sany.

Last edited:

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
your accusations dont harm me in any way, i dont care if you want to try to put me in a bad light. also why didnt you tell that you contacted thirtyeight afterwards and he told you the exact same thing like i did? the only one throwing useless lines in here is you, because you dont understand that you have been wrong and try to defend yourself, i understand that. but i dont ban for nothing, and in this case, you definitely deserved it to calm down a bit. being rank 1 doesnt mean that you are immortal to an admin, if an admin tells you to stop, you will

Sany

19 Jun 2014
I'm pretty sure Thirtyeight exactly knows that you didn't act right and proper in the game as Admin. He also leaded and advice me to make this report. I'm not going to waste my time in further talking with you because I don't think you understand anything what I'm writing.
It's better for you to stop replying because you are only making yourself look more funny. The logs don't lie, the manner of you acting and acting rude doesn't lie. Everyone can see what you are doing. Everyone can see you are trying to defend yourself with harmless and flaming back at the player by crying and overreacted harassment. It's like the worst thing you could be doing here, you are the one escalating the situation, making the favour of the argument go in the other direction and making it seem like you are in some way wrong. You have to be level-headed and not escalate the situation. just stay chilled and say you have said your point of view, and that the head admin will look into it.

Last edited:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Your chatlog: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=21340
Pan's chatlog: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=6814
Code:
2014-06-18 21:06:00    [COLOR=#008000]if you got a problem with each other, add yourselfs on steam and talk it out.[/COLOR]
2014-06-18 21:06:04    [COLOR=#008000]but leave it out of the server.[/COLOR]
L 06/18/2014 - 21:07:00: pan triggered sm_say (text sany, theres a reason)
L 06/18/2014 - 21:07:06: pan triggered sm_say (text i said keep it out of the server)
2014-06-18 21:07:23    [COLOR=#ff0000]no1 is talking to you lol.[/COLOR]
L 06/18/2014 - 21:07:26: pan kicked Sany (reason "")
2014-06-18 21:07:35    [COLOR=#008000]people come here to play scoutzknifez.[/COLOR]
2014-06-18 21:07:43    [COLOR=#008000]not to listen to your childish bullshit behaviour.[/COLOR]
2014-06-18 21:07:44    [COLOR=#ff0000]You want me to talk with Thirtyeight?.[/COLOR]
2014-06-18 21:07:47    [COLOR=#ff0000]If you keep Admin abusing.[/COLOR]
L 06/18/2014 - 21:07:53: pan kicked Sany (reason ""do it please"")
L 06/18/2014 - 21:11:40: pan silenced Sany

2014-06-19 15:12:48[COLOR=#008000]sany my best friend.[/COLOR]
2014-06-19 15:12:56[COLOR=#ff0000]    sup nabmin.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:14:10[COLOR=#FF0000](Team) server was empty for a long time when you kicked me.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:14:19[COLOR=#FF0000](Team) good admins have a influence of the population.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:14:34    [COLOR=#FF0000](Team) I had a good conversation with thirtyeight .
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:14:36[COLOR=#FF0000](Team) yesterday.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:14:42[COLOR=#008000](Team) i dont fucking care.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:14:50[COLOR=#FF0000](Team) you should only use powers when its really needed.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:04    [COLOR=#008000](Team) do you want to start again?.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:09[COLOR=#FF0000](Team) and do not overreact or find lame excuses to use your powers.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:09[COLOR=#008000](Team) do i need to kick you again?.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:24[COLOR=#FF0000](Team) lol.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:34[COLOR=#FF0000](Team) your admin behaviour is not good now.[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:34[COLOR=#008000](Team) thirtyeight cant do me nothing.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:40[COLOR=#008000](Team) because i did nothing wrong.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:41[COLOR=#FF0000](Team) telling players to stfu .
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:46[COLOR=#008000](Team) stop it now.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:49[COLOR=#FF0000](Team) swearing with words..[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]    
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:49[COLOR=#008000](Team) learn when its enough.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:51[COLOR=#008000](Team) or i have to teach you.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:15:55[COLOR=#FF0000](Team) you should stop.
[/COLOR]L 06/19/2014 - 15:16:07: pan kicked Sany (reason "")[COLOR=#FF0000]
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:16:31[COLOR=#FF0000](Team) with that misbehaving..
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:16:31    [COLOR=#008000](Team) stop it.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:16:31[COLOR=#008000](Team) now.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:16:42[COLOR=#FF0000]cause you started with ''hey sany my best friend''.
[/COLOR]2014-06-19 15:16:44[COLOR=#FF0000]with your provoking reaction.[/COLOR]

L 06/19/2014 - 15:16:44: pan silenced Sany
L 06/19/2014 - 15:17:04: pan banned Sany (minutes "60") (reason " rejoining to prevent being silenced, being annoying")

Pan may have used rough language but it's something different than a player not following the admin's instructions. He has told you several times to stop arguing with him whereon he punished you for not following. He was at the end of his patience when you finally rejoined to avoid being gagged. Hence, the ban is justified and will stay.

If you feel treated wrongly, come to our forum, make a report and explain the situation. It's a thousand times better than having a conversation on the server which will end like this - a ban towards you.

Regards!

Sany

19 Jun 2014
What a absolutely joke how you guys trying to protect his mis-behaving.
Scrap this report forum because it's useless anyhow.

You guys lost a inactive player on your server. Read the chat logs again, read my all my replies and posts again and you realise that this is absolutely overreacting what he did.

I won't take you guys serious anymore, protecting eachother here.

Farewell unfair community.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey Sany, first of all calm down and try to handle that situation with a little bit more perfection.
You should explain what you want, or what the issue is carefully.
Unless you do not show respect to any of these admins and unless you do not understand why you got banned its useless to argue with you about it.
He provoked you first? I don't think so beacuse you were the first one who tried to provoke afterwards he said that thing. Anyway in the first posting you said he started to provoke, but doesn't said what you did before now everyone know it what happened before he started to say that text to you. You still provoked so he just answered and responded to you.

You guys lost a inactive player on your server. Read the chat logs again, read my all my replies and posts again and you realise that this is absolutely overreacting what he did.

I don't think so.
But: Is that now a real lost ? Maybe not because if you were been inactive why you say we lost you when you were never on our servers all the time ?
So it isn't a real lost in my mind, so we doesn't lost an inactive player, we lost maybe an annoying random player :)..

Kind Regards,

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
the purpose of the thread has been fulfilled. wait till your ban expires and then have fun on our servers again, just remember to behave, sometimes its better to just (sorry for that) shut the fuck up

thread locked

phanty

Reactions: winter and ineyy
Status
Not open for further replies.