Not open for further replies.

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
Admin's Name Para
Time and date 12/9/2019
Server Elite HunterZ v3
Description
I saw admin Para slap the_0ne for no good reason. I see this as an abuse. I also saw admin Para kicked a player Schweriner for blocking but I'm not sure if that is true that he really tried to block, please decide. The tunnel was small.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Attachments

• Counter-Strike Source 12-9-2019 18_53_00.mp4
    93.4 MB · Views: 247
  • Counter-Strike Source 12-9-2019 18_59_30.mp4
    137.2 MB · Views: 238
Last edited:

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hi ty for the reportsssss. Yes, I slapped "the_0ne" for fun.. that's no abuse imo. If he had a problem he'd have reported me ig (instead of you)

And to "Schweriner" ~ before you even started recording this, I slayed him for blocking me. (SPA Admins can check the logs - and see this) He blocked his teammates multiple times as well.. I got reports from other players. I punished for that ~ kicked him and told him to not block players anymore. Don't think I abused my rights in this case.

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
@PARA, can you explain why you teleported player Slowian on purpose to let him get killed on a special map you played today while he was in the secret room? The tunnel was small, you cannot really tell if he was blocking.

I did not record that, you are lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
@Zero2222, Since you mentioned me here, I already explained you everything in the other thread, everything was for fun and there's no need for you to waste your time.

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
@Slowian, @PARA has teleported you (CT) to let the terrorist team win which is cheating and abusing admin power. I do not think this would be fun for players to enjoy the game by teleporting random players instead of them to let you get kill by them. That is just sad and having a incredible huge ego. Plus, this is just ruining the game for other plus YOU just admit admin para did teleport you so I do not need proof, you gave us the proof.

@Nikooo777, can you please handle this situation right, please? This is sad to watch what the Admin did.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
As stated on the other thread. The action once again, was most likely a result of fun between friends. If the player named "Slowian" finds issue with her behaviour, then they can post an abuse report themselves. It was also not a teleport. The player Slowian was just turned into a zombie by an admin command.

As for the mentioned slaps, both players the_0ne and Schweriner were blocking within the tunnels of the map EH_Palace. How do I know? It's because I was also inside the tunnels myself at the time. If they find issue with the way we handle blockers, they may put their issues forward themselves. Rather than kicking, slaying, sometimes a slap to get them out of the way is enough, and serves it's purpose. They were warned through written text which unfortunately did not suffice.

As I stated in my own abuse report. I am glad you're looking out for potential rule breaks on our servers, but perhaps it would be better if you pay attention to the regular players and check out if they break the rules and report those. Rather than check up on admins. Trust me, they know what they are doing.

Kind Regards
SPA AsH

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
@AsH, @PARA is actually ruining the gameplay for other players (especially me) that are trying to get player Slowian by themselves. If you keep doing things like this it will not be fun for players like me to play. Technically it is an exploit. Like I said the tunnels are small if you are blocked not on PURPOSE you can bind the command !zstuck and I also saw you slap randoms for fun even they did not block. It is exploit while gun fight slapping innocent or no innocent players. It is annoying dude

Last edited:

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Unnecessary, perhaps. Abuse? Not really. Seeing as this is an abuse report, there is no further need for discussion.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards
SPA AsH

Reactions: Slowian

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
@AsH, it is not fun for players that are trying to enjoy there gameplay turning a CT into a zombie it is abuse for them. It is exploit and player Para breaks rule for doing it and so is slapping while they are concentrated to shoot zombies

Thank you for your time.

@Nikooo777, can you please handle this?

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
In fact, it was a bunch of zombies, surrounding the secret room, not knowing how to get inside. With the time almost running out for the round. The slap in the tunnel does not disrupt gameplay whatsoever, and the kick was due to excessive blocking. Perhaps record the previous 10 minutes of the map also from the admins point of view.

In either case, no abuse in any of these scenarios. Case closed.

Kind Regards
SPA AsH

Reactions: Slowian and Sheyla
Status
Not open for further replies.