Handled Abuse Report: para

Akumu

23 Nov 2014
Netherlands
www.facebook.com
Admin's Name: para

Time and date: 16:40

Description: Start of map, lots of players trying to get to the corner by jumping twice to get there after walking up stairs, then some1 purposly is blocking us so we can't jump over, then zombies are spawning and i get zombied coz this person stood on the block so we can't pass... now i couldn't see his name b4 i already died, and i started to rage and ragequit and rejoin, even tho i didn't avoid the death coz i already died as zombie, now i get this 1 hour ban, while i wasn't even leaving b4 dead, but after the dead.... but what's pissing me off is that the blocker can keep playing, while he did block me and others on purpose.... should also ban him if you ban me, even tho i did ragequit after i died as zombie... its rly unfair in my oppinion

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): v3

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: No

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hi, firstly whats your Name in game? If it's BloodShake I then didnt ban you on v3 because I dont rly play on v3.

Anyway I didnt abuse my rights by banning you 1 hour for rejoining.

I was a Zombie I just came and saw you running between a few Zombies, so you then left and rejoined to avoid death.
Sorry, I didnt see you telling me aynthing if so also I haven't an eye on everyone and like to play too as an Admin. The all I saw was you leaving while Zombies almost infected you.

Please make an unban request above " Application forms > Unban request " ~ Tho your ban expires in a few minutes.

20160815164005_1.jpg