Kazama

15 Apr 2019
New york city ,usa
Admin's Name Paw
Time and date Today
Server Zombie v3
My steam id::STEAM_0:1:79693040
Description
Paw gagged me for typing rtv in the chat this happened on zm legends i simply typed rtv in chat and was gagged he claims i was spamming but all i did was type rtv in chat and boom i was gagged , i do not believe i was spamming nor did i insult anyone please look into this, i am still gagged as well i was also not telling people to rtv which is perhaps what he didnt want ,all i was doing was typing rtv in chat and boom gagged ,

Regards kaz

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

Paw gagged me for typing rtv into the chat on zm legends please note that i am still gagged , according to him i was spamming rtv in the chat , i did not insult anyone i did not post any vulgar material in chat , what i was doing does not meet my definition of spam. Others were typing rtv as well i was not telling people to rtv i simply typed rtv in chat and Boom i was gagged , i am not someone who breaks rules on your servers hence 0 bans but i feel that the course of action he took was unescessary , hopefully i can get a response i do not have a demo or proof my only proof is my gag which im still gagged

Regards kaz

Last edited by a moderator:

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1:
2e66d5ce31de9a2732c63f3cbad85caf.png

2:
440ea036a16163f548d78b9e3026e659.png
I issued multiple warnings telling people not to spam/flood the chat begging for votes (Or some simillar warning. I don't have access to logs so I don't know exactly what my warnings said as "admin chat" does not get saved in hlstats.) yet you kept provoking.
"i was not telling people to rtv": at 23:56:11 you typed in chat "all rtv." and at 23:34:27 "just rtv." (which can easily be interpreted as begging for votes) while you also kept flooding the chat with "rtv." during both zm_legends and zm_eh_tr_abandoned_panic_v2_fix.

Kazama

15 Apr 2019
New york city ,usa
Other people were also typing rtv as well how come they werent gagged? I dont believe thats spam as spam is Continuous my messages had intervals inbetween

Regards kaz

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
The reason I didn't issue any more gags was mostly due to the other players stopping with their spam or that they hadn't been warned enough as most of the people only did it once and stopped as soon as they got their final warnings (Before I can issue a gag I have to issue multiple warnings to ensure that the player is aware of what he/she is doing as a gag/ban is supposed to be a last resort.).

We've had a similar situation to this before which ended up with the player not getting ungagged (However he did get a decreased gag length, but that was due to how old his earlier gags were):
"What you were doing was borderline spamming, cause you kept sending the same message begging for rtv's but you waited a few minutes in between to skirt the rule about spamming, which you admitted to yourself. You were asked to stop by an admin but kept sending the same message every few minutes anyways."
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/ungag-request-mario.10767/

Kazama

15 Apr 2019
New york city ,usa
Yes the chatlogs dont lie i did say that however right before you Gagged me all i did was say "rtv" 1 more time and then boom gagged thats what i remember happening before i was gagged i did not beg for anymore rtv's all i did was type "rtv" once more and i was issued a gag.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Just to close off this thread, I spoke with paw and he understands that what you were doing wasn't really spamming, at least not in the way we tend to look at it. With that being said I don't think he abused his powers cause you could have stopped when he asked, but I believe he understands now that he didn't really need to be asking you to stop in the first place. Since he did you should have, but in the future, I think paw will look at spam in a much different light which will hopefully be beneficial to all parties involved. I've removed the ban from your record since it shouldn't be counted towards any further punishments you may or may not receive.

Have a good day,
Lotus