Abuse Report: [PωB] F®εεZε

wartune

29 Dec 2013
Lithuania, Marijampolė
Admin's Name: [PωB] F®εεZε

Time and date: 2014-01-02 ~4:15

Description: Admin just started to slap all players that was in his way, they weren't blocking, they were ducking-moving forwards, but he don't cares. I just told him to stop, because that was annoying, so he gagged me. Just wanted to tell that admins felling a bit too "high" and they keep behaving with players like with the dogs. Thank You for support.

P.S. unnecessary console text was deleted, because they have no meaning, i send You console , but i'm sure You have log and you can see all console.

[SM] [PωB] F®εεZε: Slapped ™SpyzeR.
[SM] [PωB] F®εεZε: Slapped Ska Nk.
[SM] [PωB] F®εεZε: Slapped Nexiuz.
wartune : stop slaping
[SM] [PωB] F®εεZε: Gagged wartune.
[PωB] F®εεZε : !gag wartune

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
Unless an admin doesnt harm the player with slapping, its nothing bad. Im pretty sure when he slapped you guys, it was just for fun because the zombies were messing around. I know these scenes..

Reactions: wartune

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
A gag is indeed not needed if this was all that happened. Wait for Freeze to reply.

F®εεZε

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Hey wartune, this guys were slapped for blocking on lila_panic in their camp spot after they were owned. But you was the only one who annoying me for this act and this was a reason for me to gag you. Your behavior was to childish for me so I didn't want to discuss with you about harmless things like this.

Salute F®εεZε

wartune

29 Dec 2013
Lithuania, Marijampolė
I just said only two words "stop slapping". If that is annoying you, then imagine how annoying it would be for you, if u would be slapped.

How should i ask you for stop slapping, if "stop slapping" is "childish"?. Never mind, there are a lot of admins, that behave badly. That's being normal in nowadays servers of Elite Hunterz