Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
Admin's Name: Sophie

Time and date: today approx 4.30 am

Description: Hello, so there is how it started

I was playing on the v1 and Soph, melissa, and whispyskies were playing ( they are all from the same clan ). Then i saw melissa rejoining, and didnt been punished or even warned. So then i said in chat that she rejoined in the case of sophie didnt saw it, and she just replied "no she didn't". It was obvious that she did. I replied then nah she rejoined its obvious soph replied "no she is fixing his clan tag she asked me to rejoin i said its ok". Melissa wasn't wearing any clan tag nor before nor after the rejoin. So i'd say she is covering his "friend". Because yeah sophie is always searching for "friends" in the server.. (wich is not a bad stuff ofc in my opinion but that shouldn't impact on the rules). Then i said for laugh and testing his reaction yeah ok maybe i'll rejoin too i'm fixing my clan tag too ! Yeah why not ? if rejoining for fixing his clan tag is ok for melissa i dont see why it shouldnt be the same for me ?
And then Melissa started insulting me... (check the chat loggs) and ofc i replied. And ofc who got gagged and punished ? me. So its an abuse, i got a 120 gagg, she could have taken the same. I said to sophie after been gagged that melissa insulted too but ofc "no i didnt seen anything from her". Mouhahah is this a joke sophie ? or ure just covering ur virtual friend ? i think we both know the answer. This isnt a big abuse, ofc, but the major problem is the incompetence of sophie, wich is normally a good admin because she answer everything u can ask to her, wtv if she is playing or not, and wtv if she can be infected/killed by repliying to a player for explaination or wtv else. But i insulted her because its obvious that she covered his friend melissa wich is unfair. As even the HA do what they want here, its useless for me to ask anything from you, but i read somewhere here that Niko is doing his best for having proffessional and fair admins, so niko i hope u will not call that professional. And im waiting for sophie's explainations, and the truth if possible. ty.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): v1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Hi colt. As i told you about melisa rejoining, she was trying to fix the tag but it didnt work. I was talking to her on TS at the same time. How could she be wearing the tag when it didnt work?
Like i wrote to you Colt, i didnt see Melisa writing anything, BUT i also told you i was gonna check the chatlog.

I banned you because you wrote in adminchat "you little bitch" "i hope you die" "im gonna get your name, your city and very bad things will happen".

Im out until niko or another SPA answers, but i think its pretty obivious why i banned you, and if they look at the chatlog they will see why i gagged you as well.

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
i don't need explaination for why you banned me. i need explaination for why does she didnt tryied his clan tag on another server where rejoining isnt against the rules ? I'm not the only one who saw here rejoining, but i'm the one who insisted. And instead of saying "i will check his chatlogg" why dont u just do it ? i did it it took me 2 mns. I didnt saw u warning anyone when she insulted me and i replied by insults too, only the next map when she continued provoking. But then you gagged me, its unfair imo. You clearly defended melisa because when she continued provoking u warend only me, not her. But wtv i'm done with this shit, you will win because ure admin and be "covered", but wtv its just a game. Now allright game over, i will see on my side what i will do or not, speaking here take time and is useless, i just forgot it ;)

Last edited:

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
I have some other accounts if i want to play, and 1 still gagged, it is the one i will use, because i come on the server for playing a game, not losing time on stupids situations like that.

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
I'm closing this in 24h then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.