Status
Not open for further replies.

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
Admin's Name SOUR

Time and date 08.07.21

Server v3

Description
There is no gag, and without warning, I did not insult anyone in particular (chat history) I replied when he 3 times, (Luffy, nickname) wrote that I was breaking the rules! i said fac off. For me, shut your mouth, If there is evidence, imagine that I have offended someone!

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi there, I gagged you after you blocked Luffy and then started to insult him.

I also warned you multiple times by saying "Do not [Block teammates] [Rejoin] [Insult players] [Barricade Destroy] AND NO [TEAMING]"

Also calling me a dictator afterwards does not help your situation out :)

Reactions: easy

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
You just provide evidence.You just provide evidence. that I insulted him, I am talking to a wall, that after that I called you a dictator, I don’t deny, I think so, this is my right, show me where I insulted him or you, it’s not difficult if it was, or this conversation is not about what.......

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
I have to prove that I didn't .. that's great .... don't you live in North Korea?

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
How can I offend someone if I don't speak English, I speak only an idiot or noob, all I know !!!!!!!! but I didn't say that either / i wrote fac off

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
You know what you did, you blocked and then you said fuc off to luffy which counts as an insult in my books, Case closed.

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
I want to see how I insulted someone !!! business is not closed!

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
There is a chat story, I want to see it, where I offended someone, offended. I'm talking to the wall. it is sad

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
I didn't block! when he just jumped and passed, and eleta uses! zstuck it's funny. And show the chat who I insulted. You also need to ask 3 times !!!!! proof proof proof, I'm tired of proving something. good luck

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
I saw no evidence! but I realized that I would never see them! it's like corruption, everyone is covering up for each other !!!

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
show me where I offended someone! I don't see that https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=css&page=224 but I see that they called me an idiot !!!!!! Once again, I repeat to you, I did not insult anyone, I wrote "Fac oof", but I did not write a nickname, and who did I insult? of all people on earth? and for me "fac oof" is to close your mouth in a rude manner. show proof and I'll calm down!
Due to the fact you were blocking players, telling them to "fac off" can be considered insulting/trolling. Sour felt you had overstepped the line so he muted you for 10 minutes. That's all there is to it.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.