Invalid Abuse Report: THE BEAR JEW

Doron

20 Oct 2021
Admin's Name THE BEAR JEW

Time and date 10 March 2022

Server zombies

Description
King Arabian 21, This guy is always reffering for religions like kill all christians, i will cum on your book ,etc, today he started abusing someone for his mother, I have screen shots of what he was writing to the other guy. Sometimes he is also trying to start something with me, but I cant accept that the ADMINISTRATION of ELITE HUNTERZ will be accepting such behavior. Keep in your mind that some people are quite old to accept such things.
By the way I am 49 years old and Iam playing CS since 1999.
Doron

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
Hi Doron, hold on a second there... What exactly are you accusing me for? Please be more specific with your accusations, thank you!

Edited: I am guessing you are saying I ignored insulting right..? can you please provide the screenshots that you were talking about me being ignoring/accepting such behavior?. Because I think you are being mistaken here : -)

Last edited:

Doron

20 Oct 2021
Hi, I am not blaming you, what I am reffering to you is the facts about that guy, if I was not clear I am sorry, it has nothing to do with you. The guy is trying to be smart, when Admins are online he will not insult or try to provoke someone but when there no admins he will do. I am reporting to you.
This is today....
Regards,
Doron

Attachments

• king_001.jpg
    king_001.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 187
  • king_3.jpg
    king_3.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 189

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
Hi, I am not blaming you, what I am reffering to you is the facts about that guy, if I was not clear I am sorry, it has nothing to do with you. The guy is trying to be smart, when Admins are online he will not insult or try to provoke someone but when there no admins he will do. I am reporting to you.
This is today....
Regards,
Doron
Abuse report means you are reporting an admin, that's why I was soo confused. In order to report a player use this link for future cases.

Also, You can !calladmin if admins aren't online.

Reactions: easy

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
You guys solved this already but just for the record...

This abuse report is invalid, there had been no abuse at all from The Bear Jew. The quoted player has nothing to do with our admin and the reporting player made a mistake by mixing up abuse reports with ban/gag reqeust.