Handled# Abuse Report: threesixty and Miaumarmelade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
Admin's Name: threesixty and Miaumarmelade

Time and date: Today and yesterday

Description: Yesterday, co3 said racist bullshits about French peoples (and i'm French) so I started to insult him and he insulted me too and you know what? I'm the only one who got a gag! Miaumarmelade and threesixty allows racism and only punish the non-german/english peoples, that's how I see it because there's no reason co3 didn't got a gag too, not even a kick or whatever. I got ungagged later and I disconnected (it was time to go to sleep in France) but I got another gag for no reason this night from threesixty (when I wasn't even on the server) so I told him to explain me why I got that gag and why he's a racist piece of shit. All he did is ignoring me and banning me for 1 day. WORST admin i've ever seen.
Advaldo, you should seriously make a new admin team because you have a bunch of useless racist peoples in it.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Zombie Hunting V3

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Co3's chatlog and ban/gag list

Last edited:

miaumarmelade

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Jan 2016
Germany
Well Daftknot... just a short reply from my side as we both know how serious this is ;)

short example in order to make you understand what would be a real admin abuse: e.g. an admin camping as ct, and as soon as zombies come he/she teleports them all away in order to survive - thats an abuse.
And what you are trying to tell us, is that there is a player who deserves a punishment but didn't get it - so please put this into the section ban requests with a valid proof (demo, screenshot, chatlog...) and an admin will handle this :)

Have a great evening.

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
You punish me for not being german, THIS is abuse and racism. You don't need a proof, you were here and you saw it. You just let him says his racist bullshits and insults but when a French man swear, you punish him severely. Explain me why swearing is worst than swearing + saying racist things please, thats what I want to know. And please don't reply "Because its not the first time you're swearing", because it's actually not his first time too and I got punished when it was my first time.

Last edited by a moderator:

threesixty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Mar 2016
Hello,

well while I'm reading your "abuse report", dear Darfknot: It seems to me that you won't understand the reason of your a) gag and b) ban. First of all, miaumarmelade explains exactly what a admin abuse is. Just read it and the rules on this platform.

Everything began yesterday, on April 21th, when you insult all the users, especially the admins approx. 40 min in the public chat! Noticed: You wrote in big letters all the time. You got the gag (duration: 2 wks) by Miaumarmelade exactly of this reason! We were no racists, Nazis or all the other insulting terms that you called it. After gagging you, you started to continue insulting and also provoking us on the admin chat (also in your last post on this topic), which isn't affected from the gagging function.

So after a long while, approx. 60 min, you went offline for this day.

Today, on April 22th, everything started again: I was the only Admin on this server, so you went online and started again insulting me as a racist, Nazi and so on. After a while I warned you personally to stop spamming and insulting me. What did you do? You continued.
So I banned you for one day. My decision was based on the happenings yesterday and today. Additionally I saw that you had a previous ban, 2 hours long, issued on 04/07/16 by advaldo.
The banning issue was identically the same as mine.

So, I hope you'll unterstand that the gag or the ban you got is not based on our misbehavior. This punishments have not (!) been made on the fact that you're not from Germany!
Its just on your fault to overreact against the admins and the other players on the platform. That's the reason.
We were all the time friendly, ready to discuss and talked to you in a normal way. But your nearly spamming behavior and such a way writing to us, left us no other way, than to gag / ban you.
I hope you figured it out for the future.

My last point: I require a permanent ban, minimum a gag for a long time, against Daftknot on all platforms of Elite Hunterz.
There's a very high probability, based on the incidents in the past, that this behavior will reiterate in the future. Such a behavior shouldn't be tolerated on the platform. Also not against the other players.

Thank you.
Sincerely, threesixty.

Reactions: WispySkies

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
No, I got a gag for no reason when I was offline because Miaumarmelade ungagged me and then I left the server, so stop saying bullshits. Not punishing co³ for racism and punishing only me means that you allow racism, only racist peoples do that so yea, you're a racist piece of shit but you don't want to admit it.

"We were all the time friendly" ignoring me is friendly?
You're just a dumb person, even Advaldo is better than you.

Last edited:

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Ok so the racism was "That explain alot of things". That is perhaps the most hardcore racist thing i've ever seen in my life. I'm shocked how I even missed it when I asked you to provide proof. What do you suggest Co3's punishment should be for this horrific slur?

Reactions: easy

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
It still a racist comment so admins doens't have to allow it. And even if its not a horrible thing, the insults are still here too.

So Advaldonald Trump and Adolf Threesixtler, if you're not racist peoples, just do your job for one time in your fucking life because here, Advaldo, you just looks like an useless laughing kid.

Last edited:

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Didn't you read my post? I'm taking this as serious as you are. I asked what his punishment should be and you're insulting us.

Reactions: JakeDnD

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
"The most hardcore racist thing i've ever seen in my life." Do you call that serious? All I see is a man laughing at me.
You don't need me to tell you what his punishment should be because it's actually your job, but gagging him for 1 week at least would be nice.

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
I'm closing this thread now. Your chat log is shocking and have been gagged numerous times for the same reason but still come back and instult. You complain that people are against you but maybe you should take a minute and think why that is? You want people punished for minor things and claim it to be serious while yourself respond to them with worse insults which results on you being punished (and rightly so)

Your ban expires today. It's up to you how you want to act while ingame. We will hold no grudge if you want to play and act normal but we have no problem punishing you if you decide to continue the way you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.