Handled+ Abuse Report: Water

NEMESIS

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Mar 2016
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Admin's Name: Water

Time and date: 12:45 UTC+1

Description: One person in kitsune mic spammed and water proceeded to mute everyone in the server. I hate to do this but this is a clear case of admin abuse. I have no screenshot, but i'm aware that owners and special admins can look back in the chat history

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): surf_kitsune

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: No

Water

BANNED
20 Sep 2015
Great White North
Yes, I did !mute @all 1 minute, There were Multiple Mic spammers that I could not hear who was playing Moonman, ear rape music and just regular music, there is nothing wrong with the actions I took to figure out who was play what to get the Mutes that Shaka did after the mintue ended before I could. You can ask Shaka that there was more than 1 Mic spammer. If you're going to report me for my "abuse" I would appreciate the truth in the matter. :D

I'm sorry you take great offense from the actions I took.

Last edited:

Shakarump

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Feb 2016
Canada
Yeah, I joined and 10 seconds later 3 people started mic spamming all sorts of stuff. I didn't know why they all started at that point in time, but that would've been when the mute for the server ended. I proceeded to mute two and Water muted the third. To get to the bottom of things like this a server-wide mute for a minute is definitely appropriate.

NEMESIS

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Mar 2016
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
I'm aware that there were multiple mic spammers but for all i know there were enough people (like me) just trying to communicatie regulairly. All i saw is that I and other innecent people were muted for doing nothing wrong. If your actions are considered 'legal' I sincerely apologize for the report. I think it'a a natural thought that I assumed that this is not a right move to make.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
The action taken by water is one of our techniques to quickly obtain a clean and peaceful environment in situations like these. Like stated above it can be very hard to determine where the noise is coming from and by who when multiple people are spamming at once, especially when server is full or even half full.

Best Regards
Alawy