Abuse Report: young buck

Schmied

8 Jul 2013
Admin's Name: young buck

Time and date: 12.09.2013

Description: hello,

first of all..i really like playing on ur servers..but..some of ur admins abuse theirt rights and do what they want..a few minutes ago...i was on server 1 i think it is...we played marbble and the vote new map vote ended with office rush...so far so well...we played one round..then admin young buck comes ingame and make vote for new map...then he put tunnel on first opportunity for vote..its so clear that all those kids just vote the first one..he knows that..i am so dissaponted that when someone like him comes and wants tunnel,that he just cant wait till tunnel comes regulary...tunnel and cbble are the most played and when we have another map,then he should let us play this..we wanna have fun and not just his fun...if u look chatlog a few minutes before this post,then u will see that its not just me who wanted play officerush further...he wanted tunnel so he put tunnel on top and vote..this is no vote...put tunnel at point 5..then we will see^^...excuse my bad english..i hope u will take care of it..thank u

mfg borderliner