Abuse Report: zackmadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet_Luck

24 Dec 2015
Admin's Name: zackmadness

Time and date: 2:27 AM EST 12/24/15

Description: Multiple people disagreeing with this admin. Was just perm banned for "Trolling" when you can check the logs literally didnt say anything. he did a mute all and got muted for 30 minutes, then muted one by one, and then perm banned us. We did not break any rules. Ridiculous.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Surf_rookie

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Only 1 admin abuse report is needed, you don't need to spam out about the same admin, reviewing will takes time, just be patient, but I can already tell you that your behaviour on the forum won't help you if you continue like this.

Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, just WAIT.

justkidding

23 Dec 2015
Should we not report each time there is an incident of abuse? I only ask because I have been running into multiple problems with the same admin that Sweet_Luck has also reported but have only reported once.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
If you have already opened one abuse report towards an admin and it hasn't been resolved then please stick to the first report you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.