Handled# Abuse Report: Zackmadness

Mr.Micu

4 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: Zackmadness

Time and date: 9:30 or 10:30 to 11:30 June 3 2016

Description: I hope you sincerely take the time to go over this report because the admin Zackmadness really makes me not want to play on this server anymore and I have been a member to this server for over a year now and I would hate to stop playing because if this admin is on or any admin like this it makes it impossible to have fun with my friends.

So, it started off with about five maybe six of us having fun telling stupid your mom jokes, but then Zack came along and that's when we got into a huge fight. So we started making jokes that you and your friends would most likely joke about race,sex,religion etc.(But not suicide jokes) So we start telling these jokes to each other but then Zack came in and told us to stop. We asked him why and he said we were making jokes about race and religion(and we were) but everyone was laughing and having a good time no one had asked us to stop or tell us to tone the jokes down. But Zack started muting us for explicit language.(which we only said fuck or shit maybe every couple minutes) This is when we started arguing. So to make it short I will just do blurbs. So it starts off with Zack muting us for dumb reasons that we were not doing. Then we argued that no one was offended by the jokes and that everyone was laughing. Then he comes back at us with by telling us to look at the rules (Now, to be honest, no one really reads the rules, but I have done so once or twice) So he was telling us we were breaking the no racism rule. (no one on the server was complaining about the racist STEREOTYPICAL JOKES!) Now I know the rule says not to be racist or use explicit language but to be honest whenever I have been on the server more than two to three people break this rule every day! Now not to say it always happens to break into a fight but... Anyways so we say "everyone is having fun and laughing and you are ruining the fun." And not to be rude to Zack but I think he is taking his power a little over the edge and taking his job as an admin a bit too seriously. Now this conversation went on for maybe one to two and a half hours and at this point, everyone was ganging up on Zack telling him he was ruining the fun which then led to two or three of or friends leaving because they could not have fun along with most of the server leaving. So that leaves us with me, soulace and Fritz. We then learn that Zackmadness has been a reported admin over 5 times 4 in one hour. Not to say he is a bad person but maybe these reports that he says were proven false may have been actual reports. But then we started going over the rules and I know it says the admin is always right and not to disrespect them but I think the admin is always right rule is what made Zack make the server at this time power hungry. And there is a whole story I could tell you but I do not want to waste your time talking about the rules and this admin because im sure you have better things to do than sit and worry about a CS:GO Surfing server. But yeah there is this whole conversation and I will give you small bullet points on what happens finally.

-So Zack threatens us with his ability to mute us
-Zack dictates the server
-muted us for false rule breaking
-DID NOT ALLOW US TO MAKE JOKES SO WE COULD HAVE FUN ON THE SERVER
-Zack was abusing his powers as admin
-was disrespecting us

Now there is a list that I could make about what he was doing but that's not the point
The point I am trying to make here is that Zack made me and the rest of my friends not want to play on the server
here is what my friend said ✪Fritz: Well fuck that server (I swear to god this is what he says)

You are probably going to get a few more reports from my friends about Zack but I just want to say I hope this problem gets resolved soon because I really love this server and I would not have spent so much time on it if I did not like it

(Also I can not lie we did do a couple of things that may have broken the rules but it was in our defense)

Thanks from a guy who plays on your server,
Mr.Micu

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Surf_Beginner

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Zackmadness

Actually Zacksweetness
GoFree Admin
Donator
30 Oct 2015
United States, Colorado
Hello, thank you for taking the time to make an abuse report. First off "telling stupid your mom jokes" I didn't care if you made these type of jokes, the jokes I said no to were "Racist/Sexist/Religious" or "Anything really offensive". As well I asked you guys if you could do this either in TS or in Discord. "muting us for explicit language" I told you what your mutes were, the mute were for "Offensive Jokes and Insulting".
Also a side not people were taking offense during your "Joke" session, allot of people started to leave when you guys made jokes both on religious and ethnic groups.

-So Zack threatens us with his ability to mute us "Its not a threat I was telling you if you did not stop with the Offensive jokes you would be muted"
-Zack dictates the server "I enforce the rules and nothing else really"
-muted us for false rule breaking "I didn't falsely mute anyone of you. For Fritz he was muted for a week for major insulting and offensive jokes. And for you it was a 60 min for mild insults"
-DID NOT ALLOW US TO MAKE JOKES SO WE COULD HAVE FUN ON THE SERVER "I said this 5-6 times that they could make jokes but no offensive jokes."
-Zack was abusing his powers as admin "I wasn't"
-was disrespecting us "I was showing as much respect was possible as you guys were giving me"

"(Also I can not lie we did do a couple of things that may have broken the rules but it was in our defense)" It was more than a couple.

Sincerely
-Zackmadness

p.s I will write a larger response later -Currently I am in pain from the surgery I had a couple days ago-.

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
I have two things to say:
1. Zack very well explained his behavior, and it is synchronized with our rules
2. If you disagree with the rules on our server, indeed go on a server which allows it and have more fun! ("The point I am trying to make here is that Zack made me and the rest of my friends not want to play on the server")

We have a public teamspeak server, on which you could have a permanent private channel created, message me if you are interested!

regards

Reactions: Zackmadness