Abusing Adminrights & causeless kicks/bans.

SNITCH47

25 Dec 2012
Affected Admins/Player: Crack (STEAM_0:0:22454341)
Seyfuddin (STEAM_0:1:23908840)
Karmate/Schickeria (STEAM_0:1:18315652)

Me and my friend were playing on Elite-Hunterz v1. We established a new clan with the shortcut "»eY.". Suddely Seyfuddin began to change our names. We asked him why? He said that our clan would be a fake. I thought "Well lets see".. I asked Advaldo, if it is allowed to establish a clan which is named nearly equal like another clan and he said, that it is allowed. So no reason to change our names. Then we write Seyfuddin that it is allowed etc. and he began to kick us. Now we wanted to know why. So we joined on the Server and asked. He had no arguments anymore and I got suddenly a ban for "annoying Admin".. why annoying? I only asked why he kicked us. If someone would be right, he wouldnt kick or ban. I know that he kicked us, because we changed our names to "BENJAMIN, 24, arbeitslos", "ALADDIN" and "KARATE, 24, arbeitslos". This isnt a reason to kick us, it is allowed to name us like this. But we didnt start with changing our names. The member of the "»eX."-Clan started with changing names to provokate us. They write something like "Euer Vater" or "Schrank-Sohn". They didnt got a kick or a ban, why? Because they are all friends. Karmate uses always a bunnyhop-script, too. Crack send us a demo, where he uses this script. If an Admin comes to a Server where KARMATE plays, Crack or Seyfuddin tell him that there is an Admin and he should turn off his script. KARMATE never plays Counter-Strike Source without Crack and if an Admin is on the Server suddenly KARMATE can't bunnyhop anymore, very strange.

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
Hello Kalaschnikowa and King, thanks for coming to our EH Forum!
yes its right i changed your names because i thought its clan faking, but I was wrong. I apologize for that. After that you changed your name to "benjamin 24 arbeitslos", you imply the player karmate which is an indirect insult and we do not accept that. I changed your names but you renamed yourselves so i kicked you, after that you both started flaming and got banned. If karmate would use a script we could check it and ban him, HA can check the logs if the user used a script! And you will not get fare with your insults on TS with "son of a bitch" etc. We will discuss what the next steps are going to be !
See you girls ;)

SNITCH47

25 Dec 2012
You and your friends (crack, exon, schickeria/karmate etc.) changed their names, too why dont you kick them? And why extend crack my ban from 1hour to 2 weeks? Schickeria uses always a macro mouse but nobody ban him of you two admins (seyfuddin and crack).. You know him in reallife and tell him always if an admin joins. very bad tricks. Yesterday there was advaldo on v1 or v2, suddenly schickeria/karmate couldnt bhop anymore. Thats very strange. You began to change your names, we named us BENJAMIN for example. What does this name have with KARMATE in common? Can you tell me? Karmate told Advaldo on "Hurensohn, Bastard, Esel and Spast" what about this? You save him because he is your friend.
See you grandpas :D

Crack

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Feb 2011
Welcome in our forum guys.
Ive banned you because you used a name which isnt acceptable "benjamin,24jahrealt,arbeitslos" and we surly know what do you mean with that because you (KALASCHNIKOWA ingame) and kiinq (AKA IBRAHIMOVIC or smth else) were in our clan (exterminate) and on our teamspeak server. Benjamin, the guy who was meant from you in your name, is our clanmember "karmate" and its absolutly disrespecteful what you and your friend did on our servers. I also increased the ban to 2 weeks, because you and your friend joined our teamspeakserver again, insulted us and annoys every single minute. And about karmate. I gave you and your friends the demo to see where the differences are between a macro and normal bunnyhop, because you asked me in ts where the differences are. To show you how a macro works i talked to karmate to activate a macro to make a demo from him to show you kalaschnikowa where the differences are. Its right that he used macro before, but after it got forbidden, we (seyfuddin and me) told him that its not allwoed and he deactived it. Its no proof to ban him now for cheating or smth else.

SNITCH47

25 Dec 2012
Why should I show ou proofs? You guys are paradox. Now show me the proof of everything for example that we join to your ts again? Do you have any screens, videos, demos etc.? I think not, because it's not true, so stop banning without any reason. You have no evidence of that what you said, crack.

SNITCH47

25 Dec 2012
First 1 hour, than 2 weeks than 2 days? Are you joking? Why you abuse your admin rights?

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I changed it to 2 days because this is only a second ban and not related to something that happened on the servers, everyone chill out. Where are you going with this "abuse" accusation? I can't see any.

SNITCH47

25 Dec 2012
he change the ban from 1 hour to 2 weeks with no reason and he says that we join in ts and insult. But lets stay on the main topic.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Talked to crack on steam to straighten out the details, nearly all external so not banworthy. Unbanned.