Admin Abuse Avollaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

CriticalSkill

23 May 2013
So ich schreibs mal auf deutsch und hoffe irgendwer kann es lesen da mein englisch nicht grad gut ist xD.
Zu allererst slapped er sich seit dem ich auf dem server spiele öfters mal durch maps um näher irgendwo ran zukommen.
2tens hat er mich gekickt + gegagged dafür das ich geschrieben habe no insulting pls weil er öfters mal noob schreibt zu den anderen usern.
3tens heute wurde ich geslayed weil ich zombie werden wollte und zum spawn gelaufen bin.
Mittlerweile bin ich seit heute auch gebannt und er treibt weiterhin sein Unwesen ka warum keiner was dagegen unternimmt.

Reactions: xaero545

Infinity

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2012
Germany Bavaria
Translation for other admins:

"I am writing in german, hoping that anybody can read it since my english isn't that good.
At first, he keeps slapping himself to reach certain spots. 2nd he kicked/gagged me for writing no insulting because he writes sometimes noob to others. 3rd: I got slayed today because I wanted to get infected and getting back to spawn then. Meanwhile I am banned since today and he keeps on doing his nuisance, dont know why nobody does anything against it"

However, read this first please: http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/5-***-How-to-request-an-Unban-Ban-READ-THIS-FIRST***

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
First off I never slaped myself to reach spots, i slap myself somthimes just to bop around for myself. I kicked you cuz u insulted yes and the word nob i do use but i dont consider that an insult witch is why i have never punished you or anyone for using it. 3rd you got slayed becuz u are messing up the game by being a zombie so u can kill everyone but that wasent why i banned you. I banned you because off your harsh insults against me and against others, + i've seen you team with your friend braze or whatever his name is so many times and im sick off warning you, and when knife knokback was on you knifed zombies into humans to teamkill I have allredy wanred you so many times and you never litsen all you do is cry "abuse". I don't like to think what you and your frined are doing while no admins are online since we are trying to make our ze server popular. One week might be harsh but I'm not changing my mind about the ban since you actually deserve far more then that.

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Right

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.