Admin abuse-reportt (Neo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Ki0tayy_

14 Feb 2013
I have just been banned for 1 hour, the reason was ''annoying''. I killed Neo on the zombie server (as a zombie), and someone then said ''Raped neo'', Neo thens aid it was a longknife kill, I then replied that it wasn't. He then chooses to gag me because I have right, I then rejoin to confront him with the gag, and he then bans me. Great admins! (feel the irony)

.Ki0tayy_

14 Feb 2013
I don't want to be unbanned since it's only an hour, but I would like to a report of an admin so I did

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
oh well you might aswell want to be unbanned, i banned you for 4 hours.
i've also checked your chatlog there is alot of swearing in it, and i found this:
2013-02-19 11:35:33"I'll be more than happy to complain about my ban on the forum."Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_4way_tunnel_v2
whats this " ill be more than happy to complain about my ban on the forum" Who do you think you are?

Last edited:

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
I've checked the chat logs of both you and Neo and I dont really understand why you were silenced. But saying that, I looked back further in your chat log and found you wishing cancer on players and their mothers. This is enough for you to get a months ban right there. Be lucky its not perm (yet)

Thank you for coming to the forum and bringing your chat log to our attention.

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
is this solved or are you still willing to go though with this admin abuse report?

Kind Regards
Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.