Admin Days (CSS)

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello,

I was thinking of something where on certain days of months or a planned day all (Most cause not all admins would be able to make it) admins including Niko and NoMatter (Old or New) come onto the server and have a wonderful time just like at Christmas and we put the theme up we all get together and Hunt. I was wondering if this could be possible

Obviously if CSGO admins wish to come they can but from what i think could happen is if most off the admins come onto the servers then we should have a full servers.

Possibly on these days and I know depending on how often we could do an event on that day too. (Prize)

It's just a thought!

Thank you for reading and understanding

Angel DeathKing

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'203
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
*Error 251 niko cannot answer right now he is busy hacking google. error code <...>

Reactions: Atatürkçü19

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'928
Canadia eh?
Niko is pretty well occupied with work these days and no matter isn't even currently an admin technically speaking.
We do have those things as you may remember though it's usually done on the mini games server. It does seem sort of counterintuitive to have all admins meeting up on one server because then who is going to watch the other?
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy helping setting up meetups and offering prizes but it's not exactly an easy task to get everyone together at any one time, especially the head admins with their busy lives :p
Might speak with havoc about the next meetup being on v1 instead of mg, or something to that affect, will have to see what people think about it

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello Lotus.

I understand that it's mainly whenever the admins all have free time and like I said not all admins can be online and that's understandable like you said with their busy lives working and providing for families. I think It'll be good cause everyone can get to know each other despite if the admins know each other alread and actually get to play with the admins that they normally don't see and just to get more players involved despite if they're New player or old (Old player could be xAct/Got Ya/Ineyy. as we don't really see them enough on the servers anymore or at all. (I know there can be old Ex-Admins but you never know they may even want to come back and be an admin) As a whole it's great to get to know everyone and to enjoy the server much more.

lets's hope this can work out for all :D

Good Luck Lotus and everyone else.

Angel DeathKing