NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
To end this discussion and as addendum to niko's post:

The rule of stealing a player's name without punishment which you refer to, follows our main goal of providing a peaceful environment on our servers. As long as the gameplay and our administrative work is not interrupted or complicated by it, we usually don't intervene.

Let's apply this guideline to your case:
When comparing Stefan_Krips and Stefan__Krips or similar spellings, you unquestionably notice that it's hard to distinguish between both which may eventually lead to wrong punishment towards specific players if they commit misconduct. As both players are proven to have broken the rules in the past at least once, our admins have to carefully issue their punishment to not punish the wrong player which is time-consuming and can cause failure. This is not in our interest. To prevent this from happening, it's necessary that one player changes his name. As you are the one who copied the name, it is you to change it. This happened today when admin TheDude was asking you several times to follow his instructions and to change your name. Without any doubt, you did not comply and hence faced the more severe consequences of not following our admin by being kicked and eventually banned. The reason for you to copy the name is irrelevant here.

Final verdict: the punishment towards you was legal and you have to change your name.

BKA

13 Sep 2018
I can provide you with more details but please please look careful into this matter, look into the chatlogs, ask the dude what he's saying, why he kicked me and so on. I still strongly believe and KNOW that he did something wrong!

BKA

13 Sep 2018
At least now I got 2 a bit more intelligent and sound answers than from "lotus" before, and you even took less sentences to describe me. Specially after "NoMatter" i am more aware of the problem.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Ok, so for example "Stefan_ Krips2" would be legal?
No, your name must not contain any spellings which can lead to confusion, especially the terms "Stefan" and "Krips".

Reactions: Glitzerfurz and AsH

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Danke, immer noch nicht glücklich aber ok, ist mir egal jetzt.
Habe den Eindruck paar von euch nehmen sich super super wichtig und benehmen sich wie Richter... wisst ihr was? Ich kann im realen Leben über Menschen richten und da geht es um mehr wie um einen Bann... da geht es um Freiheit...
Also macht weiter so, offenbar wird es nicht geschätzt wenn ich Fehler aufzeige!
Alles Gute trotzdem!

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Very funny Hail, but indeed, you suffer from a bad reputation when I looked in all these Admin reports, your name popped up quite often... but still you're admin, so for me it's a clear sign admins are protecting eachother... the report function is just show to give the player a feeling they can do something against unfair decisions, in fact we can't do anything...
In real life it's the same, try to fight against a judge decision... ;-) Even there are higher instances like OLG and Bundesgerichtshof, they all protect eachother... ;-) NICE! At least we all need to have a university degree in law and perfect marks to go into state service, as an admin here you don't need any qualifications...

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hail is not an admin anymore as you can see on his “Ex-Admin” ribbon.

Ofc we admins are protective over eachother, I mean we admin together and we talk to eachother every day.

This isn’t some kind of court, this is an online gaming community. You
players do have the power to do something, you can report an admin and IF the admin indeed did abuse his/hers powers then ha/spa take action, but circa 80-90% (if not more) of our abuse reports are either faulty, have insufficient evidence or have no evidence at all.

If ha/spa has taken their decision then please, respect their decision and drop it.

If you don’t agree with their decision and still think that admin(s) abuse their powers, feel free to record us while we do our job and then make a proper abuse report.

Regards,
Melisa

P.S Kindly DO NOT! insult my fellow admins/spa/ha.

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Thanks Melina, I do not know you but nice you also felt the need to add something.
I WANT A BETTER COMMUNITY!!! Therefore I ask for 3 things - if possible:

1. DRUG TEST FOR EVERY ADMIN: Every admin should do a medical check 1 time in a year including drug check.
2. Every admin should - before he is admin - go to a psychologal test and test his IQ. (Intelligence score) if IQ is less than 90 he or she shouldn't be admin.
3. While normal admins are on duty, there has to be a shiftleader/main admin to observe the normal admins.

With this 3 points I think there wont be anymore problems. What do you thunk of that? Maybe main admin can also say something to that! Thanks and have a good day!

BKA

13 Sep 2018
It's ridiculous why admins aren't checked before they apply. They just sent a form but you can lie and not tell the truth. Admins should be controlled better, there are very clever admins but unfortunately also alot not so intelligent admins. (Without telling names or insulting - intelligence is mostly given by nature - you have it or not!)

Also for me it's absolutely insane that Admins need to work 24 hour shifts with breaks every 30 minutes. (Like an admin told me in server) 24 hours is TOO MUCH!!! Break every 30 minutes is useless because without sleeping 24 hours you are destroyed. As far as I know after 24 hrs shift they get off 3 days, then again 24 hours. So they only work 2 times in a week but get paid for 7 days. WTF?! Reduce working hours on 4-5 hours a day to keep concentration, more than that is INSANE. Sorry to tell that. No offence against you, but I was shocked as the admin told me that.

Hey, if I would need to make judgments while working 24 hrs nonstop I would mistakes as hell. So no wonder few of your admins are overwhelmed with their task and do mistakes/wrong judgements. I wonder how long "The Dude" was working yesterday as he did his judgement, I think he was working more than 10 hours already.

So far from my side. I wish that you consider my points and re-think of the whole admin system in general.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Being admin is not a normal job, we don't pay the admins, every money goes into servers and improvements.

Admins are free to play whenever they want and for how long they want, tho we do have a minimum requirement of playtime for the admins to remain admins. An admin can be on the server for 30 min or even 4 hours in a row, it's their call.

Anyway as this has been handled already i will close the thread.

Reactions: Tuxedo_Mask
Status
Not open for further replies.