Alltime the same Maps ?

xaaM

11 Apr 2017
Germany
Hello Community

I want to tell the Admins to this problem alltime on the Zombie Hunterz Servers played the same map pools that is a little bit boring, can u resolve this problem ?

just4fun

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Oct 2015
There are alot of maps in the pool, BUT People tend to vote same maps or blindly smash a button (mostly "4" from my own experience) when vote is up.
Same goes for special maps, people want to play the same special maps all the time. Maps where camp spots and preferred Zombie hiding spots are well-known.
New maps are often declared "bad" after not even 5 minutes of playtime. How could you even rate if you haven't played it yet ?!
First rounds people die etc. because the don't know the map yet and that's reason enough for them to hit rtv and write "shit map". On the other side people keep asking about new maps which is kinda ironic.
There is nothing to resolve from our side in my opinion. It's up to you guys to choose maps carefully and be open-minded for new maps when they are played. And we do play new maps or less known maps (aka special maps) quite regularly.

Best regards,
J4F

xaaM

11 Apr 2017
Germany
Jeah but its very boring alltime this same maps u know? i think all Player Vote 4 this is a problem.

xaaM

11 Apr 2017
Germany
I know but its very hard to vote a other map and not alltime the same map

I know WolfRam :D i play on this 2 Servers ^^