Am I welcome over here...?

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Hello Niko.

Didn't EH start as a clan on the i3D servers? I remember seeing EH members before everything fell apart.

I was the head admin before and with Cruth/Deeway/Salem. Before me was Sephiroth. I was very surprised when he picked me to be his successor. I was maybe 15 at the time, and all of a sudden I had 20 game servers to take care of. Some drama happened, (thanks to Cruth) and i3D decided it was best to divide the head admin powers to 3 different people. Eventually, I retired (got tired of the backstabbing) and Salem took my place. I taught Salem how to manage servers. The rich prince rewarded me with a copy of L4D in return. LOL.

I left i3D because I felt betrayed... a good chunk of the admin team backstabbed me in a power hungry way. There was a real conspiracy to get me removed from the head admin position. I dealt with that for like a year... Whenever I told about it to the owner of i3D and the community manager, they'd just laugh... it was all just a joke to them. The public CSS servers were a joke to the owner of i3D... I once banned him for abusing his admin powers, and he restarted the server to have his ban revoked. Atleast I grew a thick skin against those kind of people.

I added you on Steam a few days ago, btw. ;)

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Lets not talk about the past anymore... time to make some new good memories!

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hey Maka,

Eventually you may remember of me ;)

Good luck in EH it's a great community don't worry about that !