anorM Abuse Complaint

bergice

19 Apr 2011
Norway
Hi, I was silenced from the server after getting into an argue with anorM.

I can tell in sequence of event what happened:

----------------------------------------------------------
First anorM slaps everyone in the server numerous times, filling the chat up completely due to the slap messages.

I say something along the lines "Stop spamming you fuck". to him.

When he realizes the message was directed to him he kicks me from the server.

After rejoining I complain about the fact that he was slapping everyone instead of just slapping or slaying the one person who was blocking. He then says it was because "they" were blocking (thus referencing to everyone in the server?), when I ask who "they" are and then this happens:

(ADMIN) [??] anorM :>: bergice they werre blocking the elevator
bergice : If someone is blocking then you slay that person instead of annoying everyone and filling the chat with mindless slaps
(ADMIN) [??] anorM :>: stfu npw
(ADMIN) [??] anorM :>: npw
(ADMIN) [??] anorM :>: now
bergice : Wow I can't believe you are an admin...
[SM] ADMIN: Silenced bergice.

----------------------------------------------------------

I was somewhat shocked how immature and unable to take arguments from other players he is and would also like to point out that me as well was somewhat offensive towards him but he still shouldn't have muted me.

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
Don't ever try to tell an admin, how to do his job. Be happy that there are admins on the servers who keep them clean from cheaters n stuff. Imo he didn't do anything bad.. he even did good by NOT slaying elevator-blockers that fast ! :)

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
"If someone is blocking then you slay that person instead of annoying everyone and filling the chat with mindless slaps"

that sounds like some wannabe-cool ex-admin who's knowing everything better than the current admins

"If someone is blocking then you should slay that person instead of annoying everyone and filling the chat with mindless slaps"

that sounds more like telling him how to improve ;)

case closed !