i begin with the main facts you wanted to know about me:

In-game name: Chip&Chap

Steam ID: STEAM 0:0:32941801

Steam username: Patwicksen

Can you speak english and german?: Both

Clan history: None

Any serious bans before?: No

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz: A friend told me there are other mods than planting bombs, gungames, etc, so he showed me your servers. Now I play since 2 Months on your Zombie Servers, my favourite is V3 but i also play V2. It's really fun, but i hate all those tree-, roofcampers, blockers, all the things which make a game bad.

Where you referred to this clan? No, just like i wrote above, a friend told me your servers are fun to play.

Last but not least: I am a student in Tübingen, i study Biology in the first semester. Before that i studied Biochemistry for two semesters. My hobbies are of course Zombie Hunting :D , basketball, football, volleyball, shisha/hookah-smoking, i work for Europcar in my low free time.
You can rent cars there, i wash them and drive them around, to clients or i get new cars.
In my first two semesters i really enjoyed my life beeing free from my parents:D and due to that I drank a lot:D but i got used to good food instead of alcohol, because it usually does bad things with me :lol: i think every student knows this. I am 6 feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes, i don't really know if this bothers you :D , i am open-minded, you can have lots of fun with me, i almost do every crap with my friends, but i also can be serious, i can listen to my friends, give advices All of my friends appreciate that. Of course, i have bad sites, as every human. I am sometimes tardy, messy and lazy. For me it is really important to know how to talk with other people, for example the older generation has to be treaten with great respect, best example my/your mother.
I hope this gives you a good outline of my character.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
hey, rly nice application ;)

added you, good luck !

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010