Not open for further replies.

freddopeddo

8 Mar 2012
Hello EH community!

I would like to apply for the position of admin

In game name: freddopeddo

Steam name: mowglifredde

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49874840

Before i played on this account I was banned 1 time on zombie v4 on my other account for saying "idiot" to admin. i said it cuz we all 5 players on it promised we not killing each other, so we could knife the zombies so they fly. we found that was funny, and then the admin knifing me ass zombie so i been zombie when we promised each other to dont knife. and then i said "idiot" then he kicked me 5 times and the fifth time he banned me in 1 day thats the one and only itme i have got banned on EH servers.

I am 21 years old. My primary language is swedish but I can also speak English and french. i was training spanish in school and high school.

I have experience as admin cuz i own 2 servers, and i'm also good at playing computer.

I would be very happy if a could become and admin because i spend much time in game exclusively on EH servers. I’m very active on forum and sometimes i share my ideas with the EH community. I would be very grateful to be a part of EH and to take responsibilities. i want to support the forum and the zombie server and get more players to join this servers, cuz this server going to be the best and biggest server on earth! and i will make all players happy so they can have fun and enjoy your servers.

My name is fredrik. I’m from sweden. Currently i work as firefighter, we save people from danger and fire extinguishing. in my spare time i going out with friend and plays football and going at the gym

i look forward to help and support the zombie servers!

thanks! mr. freddo

Zm_Prod

9 Mar 2012
1. The thread is made in a wrong section.

2. I see you team ALOT on server V4 when all the admins are gone on the server.. You insulted me when i killed you're friend, named: The_Killer
I know he's you're friend but Teaming is NOT ALLOWED!

3. Goodluck.

Last edited:

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
posting in other applications isnt allowed either, pls stay out

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA