Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
In-game name: OBEY

Steam username: insane82

Can you speak english and german?: I'm English, so Perfect English..... :D

Clan history (if none, leave blank): In what clans were you before? What kind of clans were they? ZM Clans, ZR,SH,DH,FL,ZDT,DTN,SDA

Any serious bans before?: No, No bans at all

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): Because I know alot of the Members well, they are all Nice People, I have played on the Server for a long time and have got to known People, I'm trustworthy, Mature, reliable, a good sense of humour, I have taken my breaks in the Past, Im now Back and also very active and committed to playing. I am Also a known Game Server Admin :D and it Seems like a nice clan that I would feel Part of and I like the community,im on literally everyday playing ZM and having a good time :3.

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: I was not referred but I think alot of people would agree / have no problem with me joining. :)

Last but not least: tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, I like playing football,Counter-Strike ZM,Basket ball, Watching tv, Ice skating, go karting, and Going out^^.

Thanks for Reading
Regards!
Admin OBEY

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Good luck on your application. You will be checked out.

You will know the answer soon.

Good luck once more!

Regards!
SPA Ash

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
Dear OBEY,

sorry for keeping you waiting that long.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut............

uhm how to say :(

We would love to have u in our clan !

Welcome & have a nice and long stay ! :)