Not open for further replies.

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway

Steam username: alscarfacecapone

Can you speak English and German?: speak English fluently, understand most German words but not all, can not speak it tho

Clan history (if none, leave blank):-

Any serious bans before?: had a faulty ban from eh server for aimbot, but was just double tapping the mouse with a double t guns

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): i have been a admin for eh a while now, and i think you are a good clan with allot of good people and would love too be a part of it

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: ThirtyEight

Last but not least: tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc: hey
well lets see about myself now... i am from Norway, and have a degree as "skilled operator, chemical engineering industries" but have recently worked as a security guard but quit that job because i hated my employer so currently working the last few days of that job and hoping for a new job soon. i like too work on/repair computers, cars, everything small electronic/mechanic in general, and am a movie/series and music fan think i have around 17000 songs, probably close to 300 blu-ray`s got 35 different series,

would say my computer is my hobby

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
Good luck :D

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680