Application The Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Past

9 Apr 2011
[Application] ??? ????

In-game name: ??? ????

Steam username: klub10180

Can you speak english and german?: I speak good english, but im learning german in school

Clan history (if none, leave blank): I bin in many clans but they are no soo good,
and if we say a zombie clan then i bin in [Ph] and [Ð?]

Any serious bans before?: I bin banned once in a Eh server, it was my fouldt coz i called a admin noob and said your mom, and i promise i never do it again

Do you have a microphone?: Yea i have a mic :)

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): I bin in [Ð?] and they are not as good as Eh, the clan is awesome, also very good players.
It wouldt be an honor to join Eh :) U guys rock. :!: ;)

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: I didnt get referred, it was own ideá.

Last but not least: tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc: Im 14 years old, i live in Denmark. I played cs (not css) since i was 7. 2 years ago was my first time playing on one of [Ð?]'s servers, and it was great, so putted an apply and joined [Ð?], u guys maybe seen me, my ingame name was [Ð?] ???¢. Now back to myself, i love to play computer :p thats my bigest hobby, i also go to sport (badminton) if u now what thats is, my farvoritte food is ice cream ^^

PS: ohh yea and i noodles :mrgreen:

Malte

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Dec 2010
yeah, he said that to me (your mom), and btw your name wasn't epic your name was DH Present

Status
Not open for further replies.