[Application] TriViuM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriViuM

30 Jul 2012
Norway
In-game name: [S.T.A.R.S.] TʀɪVɪᴜӎ™

Steam username: jensm94

Can you speak english and german?: I do have some knowledge in German language, but too bad to perform an actual conversation. But I can speak English almost perfectly.

Clan history (if none, leave blank): I have been in a jailbreak-clan, called Friendly Players [FP]. Now i am currently in a zombie escape clan called S.T.A.R.S., it's one of the oldest zombie clans in CSS, but we are currently experiencing that the members are offline too long... it's like 2/10 members are online per day in average, so it's pretty low..

Any serious bans before?: Nope, only mic spam. But that was for playing music through HLDJ. Since then, no serious bans before.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have microphone that is integrated into the PC.

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): Because I have seen you guys play on your servers, and I really like your gameplay. And i thought to myself; "Oh, I really want to become a part of this amazing squad" :) Also because I would like to involve myself in a zombie-clan society.

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: No, I came here on my own.

Last but not least: tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc: Well, I am from a little village in Norway. I work at a paper industrial factory, My position is as an apprentice. So, in about 2 years, I have the ability to get a job certificate. Then I am free to do whatever I want after that time :) My hobbies, I really like music. I play guitar and sing, but I haven't assembled a band yet. I was in a band 3-4 years ago, But I decided to quit because of bringing my attention to school work instead. I have 5 cats (!), and they really know how to cheer you up on a bad day :) I also like to party and hang out friends, like most teenagers do.. Well, I think that was it. I really hope for a positive answer from you guys soon!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
good luck

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628