AutoSign v2.0 (Automaticaly Sign iOS Games)

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
atkp4l.jpg

NEW RELEASE 2.0 CHANGELOG:
- Debug inserted. (so when you have a problem, just paste what the Debug says, to quickly fix the bug)

REQUIREMENTS:
- OpenSSH downloadable from Cydia.
- APT Transitional from Cydia.
- LDONE from Cydia ( the source for that: http://ihacksrepo.com )

WHAT DOES IT DO:
- Practically replaces the procedure with MobileTerminal.
- It Connects to your device
- Check if LDONE is installed and install it if not
- It loads a list of the installed games
- Sign a game selected
- Set permissions to 777
- Respring the device

HOW TO USE IT:
1 - Download the software: AutoSign v2.0.zip (534KB) http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/ZMHAKSLI/
2 - Unzip the folder and open AutoSign 2.0.exe
3 - Type your device Wi-fi Ip address
4 - Type root as username and your device password (default: alpine)
5 - Click on Connect
6 - Select an application from the list and then click on "Sign Selected Applications"
7 - Click on Respring

If you have any suggestion, just reply to this topic. Thanks.
EPILOGUE.

Attachments

• 33ykky9.png
    33ykky9.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
Reactions: Krypto

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i'm not really sure what this is for but i am sure there are many things available for any android (i <3 open source)

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
i'm not really sure what this is for but i am sure there are many things available for any android (i <3 open source)
the guys of xda developers are giving a lot of information about the things u can do or cant do with your android device. For example: how to root, what the benefits are of rooting, if rooting your phone is an option for u etc etc...
A lot of info..
The other 1 is a site from & for (android)hackers. U can share/request tutorials/patches/cracks/hacks for android games/apps i think. Idk if they ask for a donation to be a vip member, but i think so. Cuz some things cant be shared with visitors + it needs donations to do stuff...

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
well yes i know what xda is infact i am a member myself of that community and my phones are all rooted ^^.

What i don't really know is what the tutorial is for but it's good because it does not concern any of my products hehehe

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
well yes i know what xda is infact i am a member myself of that community and my phones are all rooted ^^.

What i don't really know is what the tutorial is for but it's good because it does not concern any of my products hehehe
lol oke.. can we talk sometime through Steam? Cuz i have the samaung galaxy s4 too.but i have a couple questions. Apple expert meets Android expert :p

U mean this AutoSign tutorial?