Awesome trick!

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
Hi guys, for the Apple users that are playing Clash of Clans; ive found an awesome way to trick Apple. Their administration really sucks!

First I want to say this :
I'm surprised Apple doesn't get in contact with Supercell to confirm my claim. I'm not against anyone doing this, BUT be warned that Apple knows exactly where you are all the time (some apps do too, if you don't block access). Therefore it will not be hard to find and prosecute individuals. That's explaining the obvious to some, but I want to make sure everyone knows this before performing this trick.

So its totally for your own risk, ive tried it many times. Worked (and still works) like a charm, also friends are doing it. But still; OWN RISK!

Requirements:
1.iDevice with Clash of Clans Installed. (obviously)
2. A credit card or iTunesGift Card or Store Credit in App Store
IMPORTANT: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK . [it works nevertheless]

Instructions:
1. Open the app and buy some gems (I recommend 500 for a start ) [i know u will be thinking this is just another fake one but this one works]

2. After you receive the gems , go to http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
and see your purchase you made.

3. Click on report a problem with your purchase and then select "problem not listed here" in the drop down menu.

4. Write something like " I didnt get the in-app purchase and wish to refund it ." or some other lie. [You must not forget to write the word ''refund'' or else you wont ge your money !]

5. In some hours you will be contacted by a apple customer care agent and he will say that the money will be refunded within 2-3 business days . [i got it back in 2 days. I have got back €600,- till now and i m still doing it]

NOTE: You can keep doing it but try to do like once every week not more than that in a week or apple might catch you.

AGAIN: One important recommendation: I recommend that you do this once in 2 weeks so that your are sure that your money will get refunded.

ENJOY THE TRICK OR HACK !! Whatever you wanna call it :D

Epi.

Reactions: Krypto

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
I wouldnt call it a trick or hack i would call it fraud and im pretty sure its ilegal too...

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
well curious thing,
it's even against apple which makes me feel better, but i think that due to the fraudulent nature of the trick i'll have to protect this thread from views else our entire forum might risk a takedown :s

Reactions: Maxgs

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
Who the fuck would want to cheat in that nice game

gtfo man ... ruining everything with that :(

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
well curious thing,
it's even against apple which makes me feel better, but i think that due to the fraudulent nature of the trick i'll have to protect this thread from views else our entire forum might risk a takedown :s
Oke sorry for that man, wasnt my intention. Feel free to close/hide/delete this thread :D