Ban Request: 3227 / LT.H / Mariohaddad

Mayhem

3 May 2016
Name: 3227 / LT.H / Mariohaddad

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112048073

Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date: 7:40

Reason: Blocking

Additional Information: Got blocked at the door and couldnt move back because he was blocking me... I was also getting shot at when going back into the room... Was blocked for about 5 seconds but then he after moved. He also done the same thing again (didn't catch that but caught the first block)

Proof: Demo

Attachments

• block.dem
    14 MB · Views: 280
Reactions: Cain

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Thank you for reporting this rule breaker.

I watched the demo and it seems he was trying to get outdoors, and when he realized you were trying to get indoors he moved back to let you pass.

I talked to him, and in the conversation he said to me :

I wanted to go out and he wanted to go in.
I tried to pass through my left side leaving him enough space to pass on my right.
But he seemed so stubborn he wanted to pass from the middle or my left, but never from my right.
Well, after 2.5 seconds during which all the above took place, I decided to move back and let him pass anyway.
And then he threatened to ban me and i got so scared I never intended to do anything wrong :cry:

Well, I don't know who to believe, so i'll punish him anyways. He will be slapped next time I meet him in-game.

Thank you for keeping our servers clean !

Mayhem

3 May 2016
Hello The person i banned. you can't at all anwser your own ban request... I knew you'd do this considering you always come up with the most silly excuses. You really need to get yourself together and grow up.

"I wanted to go out and he wanted to go in.
I tried to pass through my left side leaving him enough space to pass on my right.
But he seemed so stubborn he wanted to pass from the middle or my left, but never from my right.
Well, after 2.5 seconds during which all the above took place, I decided to move back and let him pass anyway.
And then he threatened to ban me and i got so scared I never intended to do anything wrong " was at all not said and dont be unprofessional on the forums!!!!

Mayhem

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
As admin, i can reply to ban requests.

Since this is personally against me, I took the opportunity to explain myself, which was anyway unnecessary because your demo doesn't contain any intentional/mention-able offenses.

Making this request in the first place, plus your reaction in-game when you boosted zm to ct and i simply warned you, showed me that your are still like before and you didn't change.

Next time, dear ex-admin, and dear current admin-ship applicant, talk in private to ha/spa and show them your demos when it involves claiming another admin's misbehavior or abuse.

Excuse me from further engaging in this constructive conversation, unless ha/spa intervenes.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Okay so, i looked at the video and from what i could see mario wasn't blocking on purpose, he tried to go out where you tried to go in, when you blocked each other he turned around and tried to go back. Even tho it could look like he tried to block at one point he was being shoot at which makes it more difficult to run.

https://gfycat.com/UnequaledImaginaryAidi

Last edited:
Reactions: mariohaddad92