Additional Information:

Proof: Demo

Attachments

• block.dem
    436.2 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

Parker Lewis

12 Jul 2015
Hey there, if any admin is reading this: it's bullshit. Alfa wasn't blocking. 1nfo was. He was also rejoining.
Here's the proof:
1nfo rejoining.png

Reactions: 1nfomercial

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Thank you, Parker Lewis. I appreciate it that you took your time to contribute to this post.

In fact, I did rejoin. I did so after I was dead as you can see in your picture that you posted. I did not leave and come back, when I was still alive to avoid death. I did leave, after I was dead.

Also how would you know that Alfa 777 did not block? You can compare the time of the demo being taking with his chatlog. That will consult that he did block.

To sum up: You are talking about a total different thing. Your post has nothing to do with my post. So if you want to make a ban request about me, please open up a new thread for that. To do so, open up the following link and stick to the instructions: https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/application-forms.php?appid=2

- 1nfomercial

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey 1nfo & Parker,
please give me a short time to re-check the demo-file and may the logs to get more information about the whole situation.
I'll come back with the possible punishment after doing this.

Sincerely,
Flashy.

Parker Lewis

12 Jul 2015
In fact, I did rejoin. I did so after I was dead as you can see in your picture that you posted. I did not leave and come back, when I was still alive to avoid death. I did leave, after I was dead.

- 1nfomercial

I can't see you've been killed as a zombie in my chat log. You have been killed as a human, then leaving as a zombie. So again, you're not telling the truth. I know that this has nothing to do with Alfa blocking (I have never seen him blocking). I saw you blocking today. Next time i'll make a demo and post it here.

Also i wanna say, that you should really stop talking bullshit in the server's chat. It's very annoying and i'm not the only one with that opinion. So re-think your kind of communicating with others on V1.
ty

Reactions: mariohaddad92

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
However, I reviewed the demo-file and re-checked the logs and previous bans aswell the comm-bans.
I didn't have any entry inside the logs about the "rejoining" report for 1nfo. Also I didn't find anything in the logs for this, this means I can't ban for such reportings. If he rejoins to avoid death or similar things, please come back and open a Ban-request topic for him.

However I checked the server-chatlogs, and have seen that both of you have provoked each other. However this is not an excuse to block other players and destroy the gameplay, not only 1nfo got blocked by him, the player behind alfa got blocked on his way too, as I didnt have the name because it didn't shown up in the demo-file. And be sure, that alfa 777 didn't stopped to block after 1nfo asked him to do it so.
And therefore I banned alfa 777 now for 1 day duo of his blocking and provocative playing-stil.

Ban-Details: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:20502323&advType=steamid

EDIT: Please Parker, do not talk to other players / members on forum or on our servers on that way. Be kind and if you have any issues or problems, do not hesitate to call us or may report these players. But this case is cleared up now as its 100% recorded well on the demo that alfa is blocking, and chatlog provide that alfa answered with "fu" after 1nfo asked him to stop it.
And as I said, there is no entry that he left as zombie in his player-logs. Also I can't ban him for this.

Sincerely,
Flashy.

Last edited: