Ex Admin
10 Aug 2013
UK
Name: Alfred

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32553310

Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date: 1:55pm uk time

Reason: Blocking

Additional Information: Blocking a few players despite being asked to move.

Proof: Demo

Attachments

• alfred blocking.dem
    2.7 MB · Views: 221
Last edited:

homo

15 Aug 2013
hi guys, i dont know but i dont have the permissions to make a new thread, thats why i am posting here, there are two big flamers/blockers/insulters on the v3 server, first name is "___pay" and the second one is "ne mutlu turkum diyene", i can copy you something what they said and hope both get banned permanent ! the steam id's are STEAM_0:0:33004813 + STEAM_0:1:26282417 , both players got banned a few times, i think and hope they will get banned permanent now, watch the chat log of their ids and you will it!!

here i got a pic of one of them insulting ban.png

Vindictive

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
10 Aug 2013
UK
hi guys, i dont know but i dont have the permissions to make a new thread, thats why i am posting here

next time just click 'application forms' tab, and click 'ban & unban request' :)

Last edited:

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Name: Alfred

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32553310

Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date: 1:55pm uk time

Reason: Blocking

Additional Information: Blocking a few players despite being asked to move.

Proof: Demo

Hello and welcome to our forum..
I have viewed the demo and noticed how he's blocking everyone... he is banned, for now! Ty for your report.

hi guys, i dont know but i dont have the permissions to make a new thread, thats why i am posting here, there are two big flamers/blockers/insulters on the v3 server, first name is "___pay" and the second one is "ne mutlu turkum diyene", i can copy you something what they said and hope both get banned permanent ! the steam id's are STEAM_0:0:33004813 + STEAM_0:1:26282417 , both players got banned a few times, i think and hope they will get banned permanent now, watch the chat log of their ids and you will it!! here i got a pic of one of them insulting

The first player "Ne Mutlu Turkum Diyene !" got banned for his insults + his bad chatlog... and the second one (___pay) has earlier been banned permanently.

next time just click 'application forms' tab, and click 'ban & unban request' :)

Please do make a ban request by following the steps above. This might not work if you haven't activated your forum username, check your email (and spam box) to activate it.
Regards
AlawY

Reactions: Vindictive