434.1 KB · Views: 349

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello Tommy and thanks for reporting.
I've reviewed your demo and decided to ban the players after having a discussion with two other admins.
That's kinda tricky situation, since obviously this other player got infected through the window, and then decided not to ruin his ex-teammates round by also infecting him.
It's a so called "friendly-gesture". As example, if you're camping on a box with other ct's, then get infected by edging and instead of killing other ct's you jump off the box and let them try to survive.
But in this situation, I think that either the ct should have killed the zombie or the zombie should have infected the ct, since this spot where they were camping works somehow like this:

Other ct has to stay crouched and shoot the soda machine so zombies can't pull it out and the other ct shoots zombies to kill them/keep them off.
So basically only way to get them is by infecting the one crouching near the soda machine / window and let him infect the other one.

I explained this here for possible further unban-/banrequests.
I would also suggest you to take longer demos if possible, when the situations are little tricky or unclear. (So we could see where the situations lead into.)
As said, the players have been taken down.
1. ✞
2. BND
Thanks for reporting.

Tommy Tank

27 May 2018
United Kingdom
The thing is Dispite that the CT should of killed him or The ZM should of infected the CT. I understand your point of view and I can understand that It can seem the way you have put it.

If you Don't feel that should be banned then it's fine

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland

Tommy Tank

27 May 2018
United Kingdom
Reactions: Finny