Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Hey

Thanks for reporting.

Ante.____´ has now been banned for 3 days for teaming.
The O has now been banned for 1 week for the same reason.

The reason why it's 1 week for The O is because of this

For anyone who hasn't seen the demo, this is what happens:
Ante is human and he knives The O (zombie) towards others. He keeps chasing another human and helping the zombie catch up to that human by knifing the zombie. Also, he keeps laughing at the human while he is knifing the zombie towards him.

Again, thanks goga for taking your time to report this. However, if you happen to catch someone else breaking the rules again and you decide to record, make sure you type status in the console so I can verify that the steamID indeed belong to the rulebreakers.

Last edited:

The O

26 Nov 2013
Hello. My intent as the zombie that round was never to knife the player with Ante's aid. There really was no "aiding" going on. It was only us three on the server at that time, and we were waiting for more people to join. I didn't use my knife the entire time. I do not understand our wrongdoing or how this ban is realated to my previous one beacuse I do not think a rule was broken. Thanks for listening.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
There were 6 players at that time according to the demo
] playdemo teaming
Playing demo from teaming.dem.

Counter-Strike: Source
Map: zm_huntingpark_v1bfixed
Players: 6 / 64

Even if you did not knife that human you were chasing, you were still teaming with Ante by not infecting him. The reason I linked to your previous unban request is because you said this
My actions were unfair to the other players, and I intend to do my very best to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I've read through the rules regarding bans and innapropriate behavior, and I will abide by them if I'm given another chance.