Ban Request: AzulShiva

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
Name: AzulShiva

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95015795

Server: CBBLE only 100Tick V5

Time and Date: 2014

Reason: Teaming, Reconnecting, Insulting/Swearing, Racism, Game/Map exploit, Blocking, Teamkilling, Barricade destroying, Advertising, Bad Spraylogo

Additional Information: DEMOS TOO BIG TO UPLOAD ANYWHERE

Proof: Demo

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
banned thank you for reporting. only gotten to ban now for language due to no demo

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
Nice to see u take your job seriously.

If a rulebreaker forces you to break a rule like getting angry: insulting, he should be punished double and the victim should be indemnified.

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
To make things worse, after weeks of not playing on zombie, Im forced to report 9 people. Its never been worse. As you can figure out, I scare rulebreakers away. I should be given admin rights and be paid to insult everyone.

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
as admins we do not insult people we work our way around the issue by other means. and getting compelled to insult/curse back at players is just sad and childish

edith: case closed

Last edited:

ЯΛFIΚI

13 Oct 2014
wtf where I've teamed Oo, got the demo looked at me and did not see anything. After getting the demo ever looked at ???

just because you see me once with a knife, it does not mean the team I

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
wtf where I've teamed Oo, got the demo looked at me and did not see anything. After getting the demo ever looked at ???

just because you see me once with a knife, it does not mean the team I

(Not my job, but eh.)

Please make a unban request and stay out of threads that are not of your concern. (Same goes to me..) The lovely admins at EH will prefer you make a unban request and will be able to help you more effectively.
https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/application-forms.php?appid=2

Enjoy your day,

-Kryp