Time and Date now

Ban Reason Teaming, Blocking
Additional Information
blocked me then teamed with zombies
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    1 MB · Views: 57
Hello, there was no blocking inside the Demo so he only got punished for his tried Teamkill.
He just tried and didnt teamkilled anyone i decided to setup a 12h Ban here then instead of 24h.

Boris

Regards

Reactions: TheDude
yeah i know i was LATE to start the demo okay, do you think everyone can time this **** perfect everytime?

should just been admin myself cause i saw him blocking me and then teaming with them. im not a dumbass

yeah i know i was LATE to start the demo okay, do you think everyone can time this **** perfect everytime?
Of course not, except you run a Demo the whole time. I just clarified im not gonna put a possible Block inside my Ban decision.

should just been admin myself cause i saw him blocking me and then teaming with them. im not a dumbass
Nobody said you are an dumbass, i even believe you since he is sitting in front of your "way" so its possible he blocked. But like i said, it was already fair to ban him even he didnt teamkilled anyone but it was a try from him which is enough for me to ban him, so he can learn what he did wrong here. Also we avoid that the other Players get annoyed from such actions ;)