Additional Information

Proof Demo

Attachments

• them.dem
    1.6 MB · Views: 201

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
I know you probably got upset about getting your barricade destroyed (and might even want to see someone punished for it.), but I've looked at the demo quite a few times now (Using "drive" to see from where the player was shooting from etc.) and I've come to the conclusion that this seems to be the ordinary new player on our servers who accidentally hit your cade when he just wanted to shoot the zombies who were trying to get to you (He might even have been trying to help you as he might not be that aware of the game's physics in the way that he could have thought the props you were using was stucked to the ground or that they wouldn't move that easily.

It's a lot weird physics compared to real life or other more realistic games to put it that way and sometimes it might just be too much to keep track of altogether for some of our younger/inexperienced players.

However I have left a "note" in form of a short ban which will pop up in his "ban history" for future ban requests of this player or if any of our ingame admins should catch him doing it again so that other admins may perhaps take this ban request in consideration when selecting a ban length if this behaviour continues and it wasn't an accident after all, which will most likely lead to a longer ban if that is to be the case.

I hope you were satisfacted by how I approached this ban request and that you can understand my decision about not making any "noticeable" ban as this ban will only last for 1 minute as seen here.