Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
Name: eddy gordo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22584183

Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date: today 3.55

Reason: Macro/Hotkey/Script

Additional Information: hi That guy is using a macro or a bhop script idk what is it. its the second account of the player "eddy gordo" who has been banned approx 2 days ago for the same stuff... check the ban request made by UNLEASHED'. he is not really skilled but sometimes he flyes too quickly and he knows that its forbiden to hack, unleashed has warned him and he told that he dont care, he should learn to bhop as simply as the others players. So for this reason please not ban him permanently, thanks.
Proof: Demo

Attachments

• demo1.de.dem
    2.6 MB · Views: 252
Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hey.

I took a look at the demo and the player was indeed using macro, sadly you didn't get the players name on the demo, so i can't see which player it was. Please for the future remember to look at the player with spec-aim so the name of the player shows.

I will look out for the player you reported.

Regards Havoc

Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
Noob Question here: How do I know if someone uses a script/macro/hotkey to bunny hop?
I have seen many people jumping around like crazy but some I am sure they are just good.
So how to see in a recorded demo if someone bunny hops or if it is skill?

BTW: I tried several tutorials for bunny hopping but cant do it right. Anyone has a good tutorial?