Donator
28 May 2018
Name EliteDuckers Vendetta
SteamID U:1:276301258
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 28.05.2018

Ban Reason Teamkilling
Additional Information
Nice teamkill there. watched it live, 100% him, bit later another guy joined up.

Remember, its Our fault that this guy wanted to break this guy's barricade on purpose. just a reminder of your own actions.

Video might not be converted to 1080p yet by youtube, either way i have the mp4 file with a higher quality if you really need it.

Proof Demo

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'946
Canadia eh?
The quality doesn't matter, its that you're recording at like 5 fps. Check out your bitrate and maybe lower the quality you're recording at so that it isn't a stuttering mess

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
The quality doesn't matter, its that you're recording at like 5 fps. Check out your bitrate and maybe lower the quality you're recording at so that it isn't a stuttering mess

0:7 and 0:13 + Sound

thats all i gotta say, yeah i know because i have 2 games open at once, browsers and the video recorder, and this happends because i cant open task manager and change which cores CSS runs at.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Guys seriously, everyone pulls this shit once in a while and doesn't get punished for it, we all deserve a punishment when we break the rules even if its just once in a while, nomatter how pro you are in this game.

The fellow CT down there put soda infront of the door to defend himself, and then ofcourse the CT's up here wanted to see him Die to the zombies so we have more zombies to kill up here in our safe spot with alot of CT's. thats whats up here.

a few hours ban should be in place for killing teammates and a little warning.